• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Brexit betrayal thread - Part 6

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

It`s going pete tong everywhere for the lefttards 

At least the farmers are being green by not using extra fuel going up hills.

It's amazing how in europe most any group can get to act in unison compared to the UK 

Edited by twocents

2 hours ago, Rare Bear said:

The thing is, if we leave on WTO terms on the 31st then Boris should win a majority and th BP  is surplus to requirements. If Boris leaves with some rehashed version of May's deal then the BP will take a lot of seats. 

All the commentators are prattling on about the Irish backstop and variations thereof but the rest of May's so called deal should not be acceptable to any British government.

I think the Tories (Cummings/BJ) know there is only way to guarantee  an outright majority in a GE ,make no bones of it they are all out for themselves every last one of them  

23 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

This is before a major recession which is long overdue and going to be even more painful the longer they try and put it off. Which is why I can see pro Brexit majority increasing, not decreasing, regardless of how indoctrinated the educational establishment gets.

23 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Thousands of Dutch farmers are heading en masse to the Netherlands capital, the Hague, to protest against environmental policies being inflicted on them by their coalition government.

The Dutch government are anything but "lefttards." They're a coalition with quite a decent fraction of them being to the Right of Attilla the Hun.

21 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

EU farmers see what is happening.  The EU just signed the Mercosur deal which will flood the EU with cheap S. American beef etc.  Rain forest deforestation will be accelerated to feed this new market.  Yet the green lobby remain silent on this but want local livestock numbers slashed.

13 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Methinks the 1922 committee would be well advised to look in the mirror, that sack of shit May not being the least of their issues. Still can't believe what happened at Chequers and the parallel government Brexit policy / Robbins / Brexit team sham.

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Reported just some minutes ago Sir Geoffrey was asked to leave the Tory conference because of some clash.

It sounds like maybe violent behaviour - far worse than what Boris said in Parliament.

If so he would be well advised not to as it incites and sets a bad example.

He's not doing anyone any favours.

Edited by twocents

9 minutes ago, twocents said:

Reported just some minutes ago Sir Geoffrey was asked to leave the Tory conference because of some clash.

It sounds like maybe violent behaviour - far worse than what Boris said in Parliament.

If so he would be well advised not to as it incites and sets a bad example.

He's not doing anyone any favours.

It actually sounds like a big fuss over nothing:

The incident at the Manchester Central Convention Complex, which began before 2pm, was over by around 2.15pm.

The Cotswolds MP did not deny reports he was involved. He told PA news agency: "I've got nothing further to say about it. I don't want to comment on it, really."

Earlier a doorman at the venue described the incident as a "small misunderstanding".

A Mirror reporter on the scene was told no one was harmed but that: "Someone did something stupid".

In a statement, Greater Manchester Police said: "At around 1.45pm on Tuesday 1 October 2019, an attendee to the Conservative Party Conference attempted to enter the International Lounge area of the conference without the relevant pass.

"Security staff intervened and resolved the situation without any breach of security occurring." 

Tory MP Andrew Rosindell emerged from the lounge and said he had no idea what the incident was.

He told reporters: “I’ve been there for two hours. I didn’t see anything and I don’t really know what this is about. I honestly don’t know.

“I think it was a false alarm - I didn’t see everything.

“Everyone is having tea and cake and chatting around tables. There’s been no incident, honestly.”

Asked about police being called to the room he added: “I saw them talking but they were just chatting. There was no running around.”

Despite his comments staff were still holding back members of the press. Blinds in a corridor in the Complex, looking down on the press room, were pulled down as reporters and camera-operators watched on.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/tory-mp-geoffrey-clifton-brown-kicked-out-of-conference-after-police-called-to-row/ar-AAI7g6A?ocid=spartandhp

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It probably is or at least would have been in the past.  A bit like the fuss over the words used by Boris in "the chamber".

On the other hand what is deemed to be acceptable has changed out of all recognition in recent years - along with the hypocrisy.  Sir Geoffrey in the earlier interview acting a bit pious about what Boris had said but immediately afterwards feeling free to stretch things himself.

He was reported to be "kicked out" though for a "totally unacceptable" incident.

Edited by twocents

1 hour ago, Funn3r said:

Thousands of Dutch farmers are heading en masse to the Netherlands capital, the Hague, to protest against environmental policies being inflicted on them by their coalition government.

The Dutch government are anything but "lefttards." They're a coalition with quite a decent fraction of them being to the Right of Attilla the Hun.

8 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

“Everyone is having tea and cake and chatting around tables. There’s been no incident, honestly.”

“Just another ordinary day in the Penrith tearooms. Nothing to see here, cuntstable.”

giphy.gif

46 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

against environmental policies being inflicted on them

Font size restored. Why should farmers be immune from environmental regs. Most of them are subsidy-seeking scum anyway. 

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/we-are-coming-after-you-home-secretary-priti-patel-to-warn-criminals-11824598

Priti Patel says the government is "coming after the thugs, gangs, and criminals who make law-abiding people's lives a misery".

"We are delivering on the public's priorities while Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott side with the criminals."

She said Boris Johnson's government was "driven by the people's priorities", adding: "From crime, to immigration, to leaving the European Union, we are ready to listen and to do what they want."

She added: "This daughter of immigrants needs no lectures from the north London metropolitan liberal elite."

I really hope so.

i was going to add fingers crossed....but that might mean my motives, heritage and race are questioned. Raised else where on the forum.

8 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Dutch farmers fed up with people in the cities describing them as polluters and animal abusers.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/10/01/dutch-farmers-in-mass-protest-against-green-fascism/

Nice one:- 'Hundreds have converged on the capital by tractor, causing total tailbacks in excess of 1,000 km (620 miles) and bringing the city to a standstill.'

'The protests – the equivalent of France’s Gilets Jaunes – have widespread support from the Dutch people'

This is what happens when the majority loose interest in politics and are hijacked by the idle minority peddling their own agenda.

The devil makes work for the hands of the idle faux left.

16 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Font size restored. Why should farmers be immune from environmental regs. Most of them are subsidy-seeking scum anyway. 

Pass i was commenting on the lefttards pushing for environmental change,not the pros/ cons or virtue of it or those pushing back against it all

Posted (edited)

remember the Kinnock amendment that went through by "accident"? well it gets mentioned again in this interview (1m 50s), is this amendment providing Boris with a loophole? if so how?

Edited by snaga

1 hour ago, Melchett said:

“Everyone is having tea and cake and chatting around tables. There’s been no incident, honestly.”

“Just another ordinary day in the Penrith tearooms. Nothing to see here, cuntstable.”

giphy.gif

Fucking hell, Russel Brand isn’t looking after himself well is he. o.O