• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
Bricks & Mortar

Dunkirk Spirit

Recommended Posts

I listen to lbc a lot (seem a little less sjw, establishment mouthpiece than the lamestream media). They have been banging on about this for the last couple of days. The most interesting point is that the french police seem to be if not actively encouraging the trafficking, they are turning a blind eye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, One percent said:

I listen to lbc a lot (seem a little less sjw, establishment mouthpiece than the lamestream media). They have been banging on about this for the last couple of days. The most interesting point is that the french police seem to be if not actively encouraging the trafficking, they are turning a blind eye. 

That's because they know the border's gonna be slammed shut soon....hopefully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I went to school in 1972 ish...we were encouraged to fight for our country. We had CCF....I joined the navy section.  We had a rifle range and I became a crack shot.   We used to go to Bisley and Dundee and learnt to shoot SALR's a nd Sterling submachine guns.  We explored our World...I went to South Africa in 1979 and it was fucking great.

 

Then Labour came along and together with the Bumming Liberals the world became a fairy place.  Somewhere I don't recognise. The neurotics took over. Those lacking sef-confidence took over.  And suddenly we got rainbows everywhere and we were told to celebrate the violation of Natural Law.....like sticking your dick up somewhere God didn't mean it to go was to be praised..

 

I'm an old git now...and I don't gve a fuck. Sometimes society is to stupid to survive.

 

But I still know the difference between standing tall and proud and shrivelled and a chutney pusher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

the world became a fairy place.  Somewhere I don't recognise. The neurotics took over. Those lacking sef-confidence took over.  And suddenly we got rainbows everywhere and we were told to celebrate the violation of Natural Law...

The world has changed at a very fast pace indeed in the last twenty years. Unprecedented rapid changes perhaps? In my opinion the changes are not overall positive for humanity.

I don’t dread it constantly but it’s at the back of my mind......a fear of what will unfold in the next ten to twenty years. I’m not optimistic!

Being older I don’t care anymore for myself but I do worry about my two kids and what life will throw at them.

I take solace in nature and try to be in the moment as much as possible attempting to be reasonably content on planet earth. Planet earth and humanity is fucked in my opinion. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Van Lady said:

The world has changed at a very fast pace indeed in the last twenty years. Unprecedented rapid changes perhaps? In my opinion the changes are not overall positive for humanity.

I don’t dread it constantly but it’s at the back of my mind......a fear of what will unfold in the next ten to twenty years. I’m not optimistic!

Being older I don’t care anymore for myself but I do worry about my two kids and what life will throw at them.

I take solace in nature and try to be in the moment as much as possible attempting to be reasonably content on planet earth. Planet earth and humanity is fucked in my opinion. 

 

 

Don't worry.

It's getting worse exponentially. Think of the 1960 v's 2000 and then think of 2000 v's 2020 vs 2030 vs 2035 vs 2038 vs 2039.

You have people with enough money that they will just look on in amusement as the world turns or are like the rest of us and be forever falling into an endless hole.

A lot of people are falling down this endless hole already, they won't notice how deep it is. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don`t get this ,it`s madness,,is it a case of low hanging fruit and being seen to be doing something +propaganda ,,,IMO the civil service needs to be wiped clean and rebuilt from scratch  

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/02/doctor-mu-chun-chiang-lived-uk-since-13-ordered-leave-british-government-10845075/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.