• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
Southmartin

Hypocritical Politicians

Recommended Posts

OK, this may well end up being a long thread. but I thought it'd be good to have a list of individual politicians who are the most break taking hypocrites, and/or paid shills. I suspect the number of Labour MPs that rail against public schools might make this list also! 

Let's try and keep this on point (there's enough other threads to moan about them). But make this a factual list that any of us can refer to quickly when debating lefties. I'll start:

--------------------------------------------

John Major: John Major works for Swiss investment bank Credit Suisse as a senior advisor. Credit Suisse are against a no deal Brexit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

OK, this may well end up being a long thread. but I thought it'd be good to have a list of individual politicians who are the most break taking hypocrites, and/or paid shills. I suspect the number of Labour MPs that rail against public schools might make this list also! 

Let's try and keep this on point (there's enough other threads to moan about them). But make this a factual list that any of us can refer to quickly when debating lefties. I'll start:

--------------------------------------------

John Major: John Major works for Swiss investment bank Credit Suisse as a senior advisor. Credit Suisse are against a no deal Brexit.

It use 'work' in the loosest term.

All Pols need banning from work in finsec or any company that interacts wuth governments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All continental Pols who manage to take bribes from banks n all whilst still elected.

Jacques Chirac was long overdue an investigation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37337918

This idiot took it so far even the other Pols complained.

Look at his CV n experience.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Manuel_Barroso

Real big swinging dick high achiever.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Diane Abbott (#1)

Wants to ban Private schools. Yet sent her son James to a ritzy private school (City of London boys' school) despite being opposed them.

Quote from her:  "Private schools prop up the class system in society. It is inconsistent, to put it mildly, for someone who believes in a fairer and more egalitarian society to send their child to a fee-paying school. You can't defend the indefensible; anything you say sounds self-serving and hypocritical."

Hypocrisy score 100

And Chakrabati the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

End of the day, we get the governments we deserve. No end of hypocritical voters who want something, paid for by someone else.

Look it's not fucking difficult is it? keep your sodding comments to any one of the thousand other threads. Stop derailing this one with your opinions, no gives a shite what you think. This thread is supposed to be a single resource where our collective brains can compile an easy 'go to' list to defeat and humiliate this SJW types.

Format:

Name or hypocrite / statement / evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Look it's not fucking difficult is it? keep your sodding comments to any one of the thousand other threads. Stop derailing this one with your opinions, no gives a shite what you think. This thread is supposed to be a single resource where our collective brains can compile an easy 'go to' list to defeat and humiliate this SJW types.

Format:

Name or hypocrite / statement / evidence.

You mean this kind of thing?

Southmartin: Purports to be a reasonable, balanced candidate yet loses his rag big time for the slightest reason. See previous post as evidence.

.

Edited by Fischer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend I won't name who was a Lib Dem councillor, whilst running a company he set up to process all the payments for one of those dodgy loan-back tax evasion schemes.

Edited by MvR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH you talking head cunts are driving me insane

Fine, sod the lot of you. All I was trying to do was create a list that any of us could use to defeat the opposition... There's a wealth of knowledge here, really in-depth stuff that could be used to help beat the left, to humiliate them and lay bare their pathetic arguments... but are you actually prepared to club together and help - noooooooooo, most of you it seems are just here to try and look clever.

So whilst we all just sit around in a bloody circle congratulating ourselves on how witty and clever we are, the mainstream media, the SJWs, the lefty scum get their message out, and no one has the facts t challenge them on it.

@spunko can you just close this thread and delete it. I wanted to try and change politics ands use our knowledge to win. Seems i'm in a minority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH you talking head cunts are driving me insane

Fine, sod the lot of you. All I was trying to do was create a list that any of us could use to defeat the opposition... There's a wealth of knowledge here, really in-depth stuff that could be used to help beat the left, to humiliate them and lay bare their pathetic arguments... but are you actually prepared to club together and help - noooooooooo, most of you it seems are just here to try and look clever.

So whilst we all just sit around in a bloody circle congratulating ourselves on how witty and clever we are, the mainstream media, the SJWs, the lefty scum get their message out, and no one has the facts t challenge them on it.

@spunko can you just close this thread and delete it. I wanted to try and change politics ands use our knowledge to win. Seems i'm in a minority.

Come on there are 70% of  labour MP`s siting in leave constituencies how many names do you want 

Farage with all his team supporting uncontrolled immigration the list goes on and on they are all hypocrites ,they are there to fill their own pockets first and formost 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Look it's not fucking difficult is it? keep your sodding comments to any one of the thousand other threads. Stop derailing this one with your opinions, no gives a shite what you think. This thread is supposed to be a single resource where our collective brains can compile an easy 'go to' list to defeat and humiliate this SJW types.

Format:

Name or hypocrite / statement / evidence.

 

All of them/ everything / they're still breathing !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH you talking head cunts are driving me insane

Fine, sod the lot of you. All I was trying to do was create a list that any of us could use to defeat the opposition... There's a wealth of knowledge here, really in-depth stuff that could be used to help beat the left, to humiliate them and lay bare their pathetic arguments... but are you actually prepared to club together and help - noooooooooo, most of you it seems are just here to try and look clever.

So whilst we all just sit around in a bloody circle congratulating ourselves on how witty and clever we are, the mainstream media, the SJWs, the lefty scum get their message out, and no one has the facts t challenge them on it.

@spunko can you just close this thread and delete it. I wanted to try and change politics ands use our knowledge to win. Seems i'm in a minority.

The problem is that everyone is a hypocrite. So for every example of someone you oppose there is a counter-example of someone you support.

Which makes it all a bit pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH you talking head cunts are driving me insane

Fine, sod the lot of you. All I was trying to do was create a list that any of us could use to defeat the opposition... There's a wealth of knowledge here, really in-depth stuff that could be used to help beat the left, to humiliate them and lay bare their pathetic arguments... but are you actually prepared to club together and help - noooooooooo, most of you it seems are just here to try and look clever.

So whilst we all just sit around in a bloody circle congratulating ourselves on how witty and clever we are, the mainstream media, the SJWs, the lefty scum get their message out, and no one has the facts t challenge them on it.

@spunko can you just close this thread and delete it. I wanted to try and change politics ands use our knowledge to win. Seems i'm in a minority.

Are you on the rag this week...?

Or has Ann Widdecombe been pegging you again...?

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.