• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

Smartphone zoom lenses

I usually have no time to stop and take photos. Too busy trying to enjoy what I'm doing in the moment. I don't have a smartphone but do have an iPad and occasionally take a photo on that.

IMO if you are interested in photography you should get a proper camera and accessories. I appreciate photos of e.g. wildlife taken by people with the appropriate kit.

Using an internet connected smart-phone to spy on your hot neighbour getting undressed is not the wisest move Renty.

Try a digitally-controlled telescope with a video-out option that can be fed directly into your TV.

And do your best to keep it inconspicuous like mine...

;)

Art7-22in-star-structure-3-e143801715232

XYY

41jm+iUdSaL._SL500_.jpg

Jesus Nailed To The Cross. I have obviously managed to avoid learning of these until now. It was a bad enough start to the day: an assortment of twenty-something snowflakes from the trendy tribe politique on Wymyns Hour talking about detoxing and taking the 'steps' to combat their social media addiction. The presenter nodding away in sage empathy as if they're talking to survivors from the vile experimentation labs of Auschwitz Birkenau rather than some sad cunt who plays Candy Crush on her phone 15 hours a day. Now I learn of this! I don't know what you will you use it for @davidg perhaps you lead a life far superior to the masses,  who will use it for selfies of them and their fucking vacuous mates at Prezzo then posting it on Instagram of them masticating the heavily-farmed sea bass.

Just say no.

On 02/07/2017 at 00:34, Happy Renting said:

Reasonable results within the limitations of the phone. Handy to carry for occasional use, where you dont carry a camera for some reason. Same for macro lenses.

Looks like they suffer from a lot of fringing so I'm not sure how useful the images will be. Maybe not enough zoom to see my neighbour in her shower

LS007_2.jpg

I'm not a photographer btw.

1 minute ago, davidg said:

I don't know my F numbers from my chromatic aberrations.

Hope your chromatic aberrations clear up soon. Sounds painful.