• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Three Police Officers reported shot in Malmo 'no-go' area

Reports that it happened at a football match. Confused reports that a car drove by and someone or someones from within the car fired at people before the car sped away. Other reports that the shooter was on a moped.

Swedish police have said that they THINK the bomb found earlier at the school was a pipe bomb.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Reports that it happened at a football match. Confused reports that a car drove by and someone or someones from within the car fired at people before the car sped away. Other reports that the shooter was on a moped.

Swedish police have said that they THINK the bomb found earlier at the school was a pipe bomb.

Surrealists?

Where's the DM link Mr TMT? Surely it's reported somewhere. I tried Svenska Dagbladet, and it didn't work, probably due to an old browser.

Have you been on TwitBook again?

Please post a link to a "proper" news site. I know they are "imperfect", but it's better than a tweet.

15 hours ago, MrPin said:

Have you been on TwitBook again?

Please post a link to a "proper" news site. I know they are "imperfect", but it's better than a tweet.

What is the name of this proper news site i have been looking for one for years 

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

Haven't we all? Too much tosh out there!

2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

Al Jazeera?

its available for 48 hours before the Saudis establishment close it down.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Gunman reported on the loose in Malmo, reports of one dead, another critical. Reports that multiple people have been shot.

Not another mentally ill lone wolf?

The shooting at Eriksfältsgatan scared the neighbors who called SOS.
When the police came to the scene, they found that a man died after and another was cared for with life-threatening injuries.
Both should be in the 20s.
"I see a covered person here on the ground," said the night post photographer who quickly went to the scene.
High bangs were heard on Erikfältsgatan in the Hermodsdal district of Malmö on Thursday night. 
Several people in the area called in to the police at 21.22 due to a suspected shooting. Polypat rolls quickly came to the site and blocked by a large area.
"We have had several calls," says Stephan Söderholm at the police regional management center.
On-site, the police found two injured persons. Both of them should be in their 20s.
A deceased
According to the Evening Post photographer on site, one of them died
"I see a covered person here on the ground," said the photographer.
Police in place have confirmed the information for Sydsvenskan.
A second person was taken urgently to hospital and according to Region Skåne he is cared for with life-threatening injuries.

Large shutdown
An inner and an outer locking stretches about 200 meters along the street. The closures were extended just over an hour after the alarm to include Professor's Street.
At the moment, the police's management center does not want to comment on cases where people are aware of it before, but on the spot, they were told that the shelters are individuals who are well-known in the past.
According to information at the Evening Post, the incident should have a link with a man recently released from prison, and Sydsvenskan writes that the man who was killed on Thursday was also shot at Holma this summer.
After the suspicious shooting, the police investigated a gray Mercedes standing at a street closet nearby, saying that they found a crime scene to be investigated.
"It's likely that the shattered people have sat in it," says a person in the spot at Kvällsposten.
Damaged car seized
One should also have found another car, this with a shot injury at the emergency room. Both the car and the emergency room were locked off, Sydsvenskan writes . For the evening post, Stephan Söderholm tells us that the car may have the shooting to do.
"We have seized the car and suspect it has happened to happen.
Accommodation in the area is considering moving
Kvällsposten has talked to residents in the area. He tells the family to get used to the nasty everyday, but now considering moving.
"I did not hear the shots but only saw the police come and lock off. It was on the other side of the street, says Daniel, and continues:
"It's not that we'll be afraid anymore. Unfortunately, it happens quite often. What should you do, move? That's something we may think about.
Another person, Anders, feels anxiety spreading in the area.
"Clearly you get scared, you get thoughts about what happens and just happens where you live. Although this is probably between different gangs, it feels like it can happen to anyone and at any time.

Source :- https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/just-nu-misstankt-skottlossning-i-malmo-/