• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Looking just to just get mobile for Internet for my PC etc, and avoid a BT Land Line...

Anyway came across this video VERY INTERESTING information, well worth a watch, what do YOU guys think?

I expect the first comment here will arrive from @The XYY Man telling me to F**K Off!:oxD

Edited by Yellow_Reduced_Sticker

If you draw a magic line of radio waves on one side and global temperatures on the other (the ones the CO2 people use) you can see that as the amount of radio waves goes up so does the temperature.

How many GW of radio waves are emitted continuously these days, the energy from those radiowaves and microwaves from mobile phones etc doesn't magically disappear, they heat what they pass through up, i.e. the air, water, land, me and you.

We are microwaving the earth.

Ping, dinners ready.

Edited by Chewing Grass
on the other

There must be something in it though - I see people crossing the road looking straight down without looking, and also drivers at the wheel staring straight at their crotch and not ahead.

2 minutes ago, 201p said:

There must be something in it though - I see people crossing the road looking straight down without looking, and also drivers at the wheel staring straight at their crotch and not ahead.

YEAP agree!

We can piss-take all day long, however all joking aside you want to read some of the comments below the video like this one:

" My dad , who is 80 years old, kept having heart palpitations. He went to the doctor and the doctor told him it was just part of aging. My father refused to accept this. My father, a “health nut” who still plays tennis 2 times per week, walks and takes long bike rides, refused to believe that aging could cause this sudden change.

While experimenting with his daily routine he thought that eating his dark chocolate, late at night, might be the culprit, so he stopped. The palpitations continued. He finally realized the palpitations were caused by carrying his cell phone in his shirt pocket.

He stopped carrying his cell phone in his shirt pocket and the palpitations stopped. I wonder how many senior citizens have resigned to believing that aging is causing their heart to misfire? Smh this is sad. Thankyou for exposing the truth! "

The current narrative is that mobile signals are "safe" - there's too much vested interests from the telecommunications businesses and too much at stake otherwise.

Until there is very much point blank health cases such as with the Vaping illnesses lately, it is very difficult to see much changing. People aren't going to give up their mobile phones.

4 minutes ago, 201p said:

The current narrative is that mobile signals are "safe" - there's too much vested interests from the telecommunications businesses and too much at stake otherwise.

Until there is very much point blank health cases such as with the Vaping illnesses lately, it is very difficult to see much changing. People aren't going to give up their mobile phones.

I'm addicted to mine. Sad to admit but true. Not as if im on social media either. 

Maybe the wigged one was right after all? 

17 minutes ago, Yellow_Reduced_Sticker said:

YEAP agree!

We can piss-take all day long, however all joking aside you want to read some of the comments below the video like this one:

Sorry, didn't mean come across like that.

12 minutes ago, 201p said:

Every fuckers got a mobile.

If they were danerous tgere would be piles of bodies in street.

Another one of my friends has a tumour, recently diagnosed.

That's 3 chaps I know well who've gotten cancer before the age of 40. And I don't know that many people.

Anecdotal I know but it looks to me like cancer rates are on the rise.

Edited by JoeDavola

Just now, spygirl said:

Every fuckers got a mobile.

If they were danerous tgere would be piles of bodies in street.

Or birds falling out of the sky.

Seriously though, tin foil hat on, I don’t trust any of it. There’s been talk of WiFi causing cress to die when placed to close. I do think we may well find out one day that mobiles have frazzled brains. 

37 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

Or birds falling out of the sky.

Seriously though, tin foil hat on, I don’t trust any of it. There’s been talk of WiFi causing cress to die when placed to close. I do think we may well find out one day that mobiles have frazzled brains. 

Mobiles have been mass market for 25 years.

59 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

All mobile phones are shite.

Smartphones are mega shite. Just owning one will make you extremely stupid decades before they fry your brains properly.

Throw the cunts in the fucking bin...

XYY

But how will I play Pokemon Go?

6 hours ago, Yellow_Reduced_Sticker said:

YEAP agree!

" My dad , who is 80 years old, kept having heart palpitations. He went to the doctor and the doctor told him it was just part of aging. My father refused to accept this. My father, a “health nut” who still plays tennis 2 times per week, walks and takes long bike rides, refused to believe that aging could cause this sudden change.

While experimenting with his daily routine he thought that eating his dark chocolate, late at night, might be the culprit, so he stopped. The palpitations continued. He finally realized the palpitations were caused by carrying his cell phone in his shirt pocket.

He stopped carrying his cell phone in his shirt pocket and the palpitations stopped. I wonder how many senior citizens have resigned to believing that aging is causing their heart to misfire? Smh this is sad. Thankyou for exposing the truth! "

I can personally attest to this. I was glued to my old analogue in the early 90s and for my first digital in around 1995. After a few months noticed pains around my lower ear that I used to talk on the phone on.

I remember having to constantly change ear to mitigate the pain.

Started working overseas in places with limited cellphone coverage in 1996 and the pains stopped.

I also developed the habit of phone in breast pocket a few years ago - and I noticed that I had a sharp pain in my moob right where the phone was. Stopped carrying it there and the pain went soon after.

@spygirl no, I am not seeing bodies in the streets, but I am seeing people dying noticeably earlier along with the narrative of longer life expectancies being slowest faded out in the MSM over the past decade.

Learning from history should show us that powerful industries have been able to suppress facts about health dangers for decades in the past. It is entirely possible that this is happening here.

I don't really like them either, I try to keep mine at least a couple of metres away from my body and out of eyeline most of the time. I wonder if they might also be having an effect on the falling sperm quality in men as well. My phone is probably a couple of centimetres away from my genitals for at least a few hours most days of the week.

I had a conference call on Friday which I had to do on a mobile and, as I always do, developed a mild headache by the end of the call despite switching ears several times.

I think there's a big difference between having background EM waves running through you and having your own personal broadcasting station next to your brain, or regularly pinging away it's position from your trouser pocket next to your gonads.

A mobile is necessary, and I don't have a landline as it's one less thing to check, but when I carry mine because it might come in useful it goes in a coat pocket or backpack. If I'm not using the car and the walk isn't long enough to require a backpack then I leave it at home.

I don't see a particular problem from holding the phone in your hand and looking at it; though it's probably damaging your (my) posture and giving you (me) a double chin.

As to the OP: a one hour video without a precis? Come on.