• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Dutch farmers kicking off government to bring army in

I see a trend building 

1 hour ago, JackieO said:

I hope the Dutchies give the Frenchies some ideas.

What with the sell out of European farmers and the jailing of Catalan politicians....Gotta love the EU project.

Boris get us out FFS!

I think they have done very very well from their protected market 

Nope, just checked BBC Europe page.

Not a mention so even the story about Germany celebrating having the world's oldest sloth ranks higher in their rulebook of what to report and what not to report.

Here you go then:

spacer.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-50067185

38 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Nope, just checked BBC Europe page.

Not a mention so even the story about Germany celebrating having the world's oldest sloth ranks higher in their rulebook of what to report and what not to report.

Here you go then:

spacer.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-50067185

There was a single story from the 1st October about bad traffic jams.

Dutch tractor protest sparks 'worst rush hour'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49891449

2 hours ago, Oskar said:

There was a single story from the 1st October about bad traffic jams.

Dutch tractor protest sparks 'worst rush hour'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49891449

Surprisingly the So-Called BBC is not very up about European matters - everyday is the worst rush hour in The Netherlands, or at least in the triangle.

Edited by Harley

5 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

They are all on PCH just like fancy German cars, nothing to do with wealth (just go round your local scuzzy estate).

Yeah. I remember the time having a decent motor said something about your wealth. Now, for most it just screams that they are stupid enough to borrow shedloads to impress others. 

My car was bought for cold hard cash btw. I’ll drive it into the ground though. 

^From that article

Jim4 hours ago
With the advent of plant-based "meat-alternatives", will the liberals now be calling for the extinction of cattle and their climate altering flatulence? What about the effects of the bean protein in the new "meat"? And if there are no cattle breathing and farting, where will the carbon dioxide the plants need to breathe come from? What about all the water the plants will need, and the fossil-fueled powered tractors needed? Gee, every time the liberals "fix" something, a new problem emerges. At least "government regulation" and "activist politicians" should remain in demand and avoid extinction.

---
I think the world is just about to go very right wing.

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yeah but they all look brand spanking new. 

Where are farmers getting the money (xD....loans) to buy expensive tractors?

In rural Dumfries & Galloway the farmers I know LOVE the EU and lots vote for the SNP party!

6 minutes ago, honkydonkey said:

Would you want a tractor that takes 10 hours to do a job, or 4? Technology progresses everywhere.

I’m not sure I want a tractor at all. How fast do they go?  

6 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

In rural Dumfries & Galloway the farmers I know LOVE the EU and lots vote for the SNP party!

👍 reps out. 

9 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Are they like student loans and don't necessarily have to be paid back.  Basically a subsidy to tractor producers as well as farmers.

Edited by twocents

1 minute ago, twocents said:

Are they like student loans and don't necessarily have to be paid back.  Basically a subsidy to tractor producers as well as farmers.

All we need is for the So-Called BBC to start reporting on it and the move to the totalitarian state is complete. xD

6 hours ago, One percent said:

Yeah. I remember the time having a decent motor said something about your wealth. Now, for most it just screams that they are stupid enough to borrow shedloads to impress others. 

My car was bought for cold hard cash btw. I’ll drive it into the ground though. 

Me too.  Cheapest car I have ever owned, and if it lasts three years will have done its duty.