• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

"savages", "uncivilised" and "dirty"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-50062791

The letter - which refers to the social media hashtag #GandhiMustFall - stated the anti-colonialist had referred to Africans as "savages", "uncivilised" and "dirty", comments which were "well documented throughout his earlier correspondence and writings".

It added Gandhi was being "used as a propaganda tool... by the current Indian government", adding: "We demand that Manchester City Council refuse to be complicit in this, especially given the city's history of anti-racist action."

It also demanded the council "redistribute" any funds used to "instead commemorate a black anti-racist activist with connections to Manchester, such as Olive Morris or Steve Biko".

Now if only they oculd get some recordings of what the average UK muzzers says about Africans/blacks.

Bit rich, letting a load of mipuri hill billies beat down ghandi because of Modi.

It's interesting that the group GandhiMustFall flies under the flag of Manchester University apparently as some sort of disguise in trying to lend itself some credibility maybe under false pretences as the group doesn't give any details of its connections to the university, its funding and its structure etc and the individuals background except they might be students of the university - that is apart from the GandhiMustFall twitter feed by looking at their names and what they post.

Why should they have any more say in anything than people that have been elected.  

So Called tying itself in knots to answer the question "Was Gandhi racist?" is hilarious. xD

I reckon on the racism scale, Chinese are at the top, then Indians, with Western Europeans at the very bottom.

30 minutes ago, spunko said:

So Called tying itself in knots to answer the question "Was Gandhi racist?" is hilarious. xD

I reckon on the racism scale, Chinese are at the top, then Indians, with Western Europeans at the very bottom.

Western Europeans are defo at the bottom of that list, the racism I've heard from Indians/Pakistanis is fucking mental

37 minutes ago, spunko said:

Its a lot quicker to just write a list of people who are 'not racist' surely?

The entirety of western civilization (and probably everything outside too) was built by people who hold what the political establishment consider to be 'racist' views. 

Doesnt make them any less genius in my opinion, but then I don't just people by how they might use incorrect pronouns, which is liable to change arbitrarily anyway. 

39 minutes ago, spunko said:

Ghandis is ... not white .... He said bad things about ... non whites....

8 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

Western Europeans are defo at the bottom of that list, the racism I've heard from Indians/Pakistanis is fucking mental

Indians are the only people I now who manage to be racist about their immediate family.

3 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I think which race is "better" is subjective. However the evidence clearly indicates Africans don't fit well into secular developed countries.....

true, Ernie Els has to live in a gated community at Wentworth

1 hour ago, spunko said:

Sikhs and by a long margin I find many Russians to be cunts has well

1 hour ago, spunko said:

non arabs have a hard time in arab countries

True story... I once met a chap, technically a Persian prince, who's grandmother shagged Ghandi and Joseph Stalin in the same week.

Presumably Iranian politics have changed since then, but maybe not.

27 minutes ago, MvR said:

True story... I once met a chap, technically a Persian prince, who's grandmother shagged Ghandi and Joseph Stalin in the same week.

Presumably Iranian politics have changed since then, but maybe not.

How does that come up in conversation with your gran?