• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Grey Man

On line pickup artist jailed

Hasn't this scumbag featured on here before? This sounds very familiar.

The guy sounds like a serial criminal as well as being a tedious sex-pest. A firearms charge is no joke and the two years is most likely taking his background offenses into consideration too.

Also, a PUA with a fiancee?

The man's a colossal piece of shit and undeserving of sympathy IMO. Jail cells were built to house this sort of cunt.

Fuck him.

4 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

Ok so he grabbed her and tried to kiss her, that's assault isn't it? 2 years seems quite a lot but still.

It is a lot. From reading the local rag people regularly get beaten half to death, put in comas, life changing injuries, blinded, paralysed etc often for no more reason than being at the wrong place at the wrong time and the perpetrators, often with previous, never spend a single day inside, nearly always suspended sentences. 

Edited by gibbon

9 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Hasn't this scumbag featured on here before? This sounds very familiar.

The guy sounds like a serial criminal as well as being a tedious sex-pest. A firearms charge is no joke and the two years is most likely taking his background offenses into consideration too.

Also, a PUA with a fiancee?

The man's a colossal piece of shit and undeserving of sympathy IMO. Jail cells were built to house this sort of cunt.

Fuck him.

I agree but he should only be jailed if he's actually done something deserving of it. This case doesn't show me anything that Indicates that. 

His previous and how much of a general scumbag he is should not mean he is just jailed for the sake of it imo.

8 minutes ago, gibbon said:

It is a lot. From reading the local rag people regularly get beaten half to death, put in comas, life changing injuries, blinded, paralysed etc often for no more reason than being at the wrong place at the wrong time and the perpetrators, often with previous, never spend a single day inside, nearly always suspended sentences. 

Yes.

4 minutes ago, ccc said:

I agree but he should only be jailed if he's actually done something deserving of it. This case doesn't show me anything that Indicates that. 

His previous and how much of a general scumbag he is should not mean he is just jailed for the sake of it imo.

I don't think we're getting the half of it to be honest. 

If he were getting two years for being a pain in the arse to women then I'd think that's outrageous sentencing. I reckon there's much more to it though, not that we'll hear about it with the shite that seems to pass for journalism these days...

Edited by Sgt Hartman

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I don't think we're getting the half of it to be honest. 

If he were getting two years for being a pain in the arse to women then I'd think that's outrageous sentencing. I reckon there's much more to it though, not that we'll hear about it with the shite that seems to pass for journalism these days...

Rolf got jailed for years for banging a young burd who admitted she was his lover for years - and for apparently touching another young girl who couldn't even remember what year this allegedly event occured in. 

4 minutes ago, ccc said:

Rolf got jailed for years for banging a young burd who admitted she was his lover for years - and for apparently touching another young girl who couldn't even remember what year this allegedly event occured in. 

Rolf was high profile so had to be made a example off, no matter if there was no evidence

3 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

Rolf was high profile so had to be made a example off, no matter if there was no evidence

I’m pretty sure that’s what’s happened here..  Court playing up for the crowd.

I hope I’m wrong btw..  I would much rather think the CJS is doing a good job.

Perhaps it is one of those freakishly rare events where the media have completely under sensationalised the story and omitted all of the juiciest bits.

8 minutes ago, ninjaborrower said:

He didn't have to be made an example of but "they" clearly decided it so. 

I have great misgivings whenever these things happen. Whether it be Rolf Harris or some Weedgie relatively unknown scumbag. 

12 minutes ago, ccc said:

Aren't quite a load of his charges being quietly dropped?

Rolf's problems apart from his wobble-board and insatiable hard-on, was that he was famous and got caught up in the Saville backwash. I don't know enough about his individual cases to really be able to comment with any authority though.

It usually takes some doing to end up in the nick as many of those with more convictions than I've had shags can testify. This bloke was up to some serious no-good IMO.

2 minutes ago, ccc said:

He didn't have to be made an example of but "they" clearly decided it so. 

I have great misgivings whenever these things happen. Whether it be Rolf Harris or some Weedgie relatively unknown scumbag. 

Maybe he was just a good deflection for others to get away with the real crimes

Let Rolf fill up the news instead of them, the same with savill,, a creepy motherfucker, but did he commit half of what they say

Tbh, I think this is a case where someone is an absolute bellend but he's not doing anything "wrong". Ideally he'd get a kicking from someone and he'd stop his sleazy ways. However that wouldn't really happen during the day on a city centre street. I think the judge is right in jailing him.

I could stare at the hot 18 year old that stays in the flat above me (while counting change in my pocket). It wouldn't really be illegal but it would be the actions of an absolute cretin. 

4 minutes ago, ccc said:

have great misgivings whenever these things happen. Whether it be Rolf Harris or some Weedgie relatively unknown scumbag. 

The Scottish courts in particular do have form for making poor judgements..  like convicting Dankula for videoing his dog doing a hitler impression for a joke on Facebook. 

4 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I could stare at the hot 18 year old that stays in the flat above me (while counting change in my pocket). It wouldn't really be illegal but it would be the actions of an absolute cretin. 

I think my biggest objection is the precedent it sets.

A lot of young lads are already afraid half to death of trying to court the opposite sex.

What sort of message does it send out if they’re being told they’ll get 2 years in jail for trying to kiss a girl? 

Next TPTB will be complaining about the rise in INCELS and jump in mental health problems ..  for which no doubt acts of escapism like video games will be conveniently blamed.

29 minutes ago, Libspero said:

The Scottish courts in particular do have form for making poor judgements..  like convicting Dankula for videoing his dog doing a hitler impression for a joke on Facebook. 

What upsets me is that the dog got off scot-free.

10 hours ago, ccc said:

I would think the fact he is Asian reduced his jail time. 

I doubt it, can't see a white guy getting 2 years for the same thing, gazza was just acquitted (rightly) of assault for kissing a woman

Edited by AlfredTheLittle
Stupid comment by me