• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

One percent

Another ffs thread, this time sex and gender.

2 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

You gave birth to the child? Then your gender is F.  I couldn't care less about what your sexual orientation is.

Quite. These idiots seem to get confused with the simple definitions of sex (biological categorisations, which I would argue cannot be changed) and gender (a social construct so can be anything you would wish it to be). 

It's  the child I feel for 

Edited by One percent
Crapple

18 minutes ago, One percent said:

It's  the child I feel for

Welcome to school non-gendered child who's mum looks like a man and your father looks like a quim. Try not to get bullied too much.

Why are we pandering to these attention seeking, mental people?

Edited by XswampyX

Notice her lawyer chooses to spell her name without capitals, as an example of unlearning oppression.  Or something.

I wonder if she has the same attitude towards clients moving a tiny bit away from the norm of paying their lawyer's invoices.

I like the mother's surname....Doty xD

Oops the family lawyer barbara Findlay, who chooses to spell her name without capital letters, will be trying to persuade Kori Doty, a community educator, of the error of her ways.

Bonkers!

Edited by Economic Exile

It is indeed a mental illness. Poor child. Biology requires male and female bits to make a baby, odd that these freaks can't get their heads round that.

They have been encouraged by liberalism and their children will suffer. Life is hard, these deluded individuals will make it that much harder.

2 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

I like the mother's surname....Doty xD

Oops the family lawyer barbara Findlay, who chooses to spell her name without capital letters, will be trying to persuade Kori Doty, a community educator, of the error of her ways.

Bonkers!

Community educator. I missed that. Dangerous times, dangerous times. 

Leading doctors have said they back NHS-funded womb transplants for biological males who identify as women, a procedure which experts say will be possible within 10 years.
It is believed that medical funding and advances will make the procedure possible within a decade, after pioneering operations at the University of Gothenburg on womb-less women have seen at least five children born as a result of a procedure similar to the one doctors are working towards.

Prompted by the Swedish team’s success, activists demanded the NHS make womb transplants available to male-born transgender people, a call doctors and fertility experts told the Mail on Sunday that they back.

Consultant Gynaecologist Dr. Arianna D’Angelo, of the NHS’s Wales Fertility Institute, said it was right from an “ethical point of view”.

She said: “We already have fertility preservation for transgender people, to give them the possibility to have their own genetic child.

“So I don’t see much of a difference between that and actually delivering their own child.”

Dr. Francoise Shelfield, a clinical lecturer in obstetrics and gynaecology at University College London, who has treated infertile NHS patients for 30 years, added her support and pointed to the UK’s equality laws.

“If we are saying we should have equality and we have legislation [defending the rights of transgender people], I do not see why not,” she said.

Equality, equality? Fucking insanity if you ask me.... and I'm paying for it! 

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/07/03/nhs-womb-transplants-transgender/

Fuck it, let islam have the lot. I might grow a beard, convert and then  smash in all their fucking faces  have a peaceful discussion with them for being so  stupid  against gods will*. 

* I feel this would  be my religious right/obligation as an oppressed minority, now that I have converted. ;)

LOOK AT ME!!!

*sotto voce - "Can you believe these people are taking this crap seriously? No, me neither. Gives me something to do though..."

LOOK AT ME! I'M SO EDGY AND UNIQUE!!!

On a semi-serious note, Joe Rogans podcast where he interviews Jordan Petersen about this very thing is definately worth a listen. Quite worrying really, Canada appears to be in some danger of completely losing its shit regarding this nonsense. The Universities (who should frankly fucking know better) have embraced it wholeheartedly and are now indoctrinating future generations with this bollocks.

It's not good.

5 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Equality, equality? Fucking insanity if you ask me.... and I'm paying for it! 

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/07/03/nhs-womb-transplants-transgender/

Fuck it, let islam have the lot. I might grow a beard, convert and then  smash in all their fucking faces  have a peaceful discussion with them for being so  stupid  against gods will*. 

* I feel this would  be my religious right/obligation as an oppressed minority, now that I have converted. 

Ffs.  The NHS is on its knees. We can't pay for social care for the elderly yet they can find money to fund this shite. Ffs, I want to get off. Please tell me where the fecking door is. I'm out. Did I say ffs?  Ffs. 

2 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

It's high time we brought back Mental Asylums, every town used to have one.

It's the only way to deal with this; 'Care in the Community' isn't working.

The sort of madness outlined in the article used to be solved by the idiots having to work, and if they didn't they wouldn't eat.  And there were no 'community educator' non-jobs.

And I'm increasingly pissed off by the lawyer.  She even recounts the story herself that she went for the no-capitals name because she thought 'it looked better'.  How vacant is that...  I could sort of just about see the argument if she was saying some sort of nonsense like 'the capitals denote that the names posses us, where we should posses the names' or 'the capitals were created by the patriarchal system to subjugate women' or other crap.  But it is just because she thinks it looks pretty!  The people she accuses of 'reacting when we move even a tiny bit from the norm of behaviour' are doing no such thing -- they're gently pointing out that she's made a mistake that makes her look like an idiot.