• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheBlueCat

Stephanie Flanders

Now what I did know was she left to go work for JP morgan

Yet her twitter says:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/dads-life-cut-short-polio-know-horrors-terrible-disease/

• Stephanie Flanders is a former broadcast journalist who was the So-Called BBC economics editor for five years. She is now J.P. Morgan Asset Management's chief market strategist for Britain and Europe.

53 minutes ago, jay67 said:

She also went out with Ed Balls. Doesn't say much about her judgment! :Sick1:

Cut her some slack, I mean, which of us can honestly say that in a moment of drunken, perhaps oblivious, weakness we haven’t gone out with Ed Balls?

let he (or she or it) who has committed no sin cast the first stone.

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

Funny how everyone in the 'expensive' side of the media seems to have some parental link into the media.  

By expensive do you mean expensive to get into or well paid or both?

its both isn’t it?

1 minute ago, dgul said:

Funny how everyone in the 'expensive' side of the media seems to have some parental link into the media.  

Yep, funny that. Her grand-parents were communists and very active. Her three uncles are also journalists. Her sister is a journo in the US and, IIRC, there are some Hollywood connections with some actress who was in Tron - Olivia Wilde? American author Lydia Davies is related also I think.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Now what I did know was she left to go work for JP morgan

Yet her twitter says:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/dads-life-cut-short-polio-know-horrors-terrible-disease/

• Stephanie Flanders is a former broadcast journalist who was the So-Called BBC economics editor for five years. She is now J.P. Morgan Asset Management's chief market strategist for Britain and Europe.

She went to Bloomberg in 2017 https://www.bloomberg.com/authors/ARdopHJe75o/stephanie-flanders 

35 minutes ago, dgul said:

And most of the family, probably didn't have much trouble with media connections and work experience https://www.opdeepstate.com/2018/11/02/the-inside-story-of-the-u-s-israeli-covert-relationship-money-mossad-and-the-cia/

Was something of a pin-up at the Other Place during the financial crash of '08. However, revelations about the Milliballs tarnished her reputation somewhat and she was relegated in the W*nk Bank to a position below Merryn Somerset Webb. Ms Flanders seems to have weathered slightly better than Ms Webb in the looks department, but Webb  always struck me as the more down to earth, non-establishment choice for Imaginary Dosbods Girlfriend status.

5 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Was something of a pin-up at the Other Place during the financial crash of '08. However, revelations about the Milliballs tarnished her reputation somewhat and she was relegated in the W*nk Bank to a position below Merryn Somerset Webb. Ms Flanders seems to have weathered slightly better than Ms Webb in the looks department, but Webb  always struck me as the more down to earth, non-establishment choice for Imaginary Dosbods Girlfriend status.

Yes, I think Flanders marred her fanciable copybook then.

5 hours ago, Melchett said:

By expensive do you mean expensive to get into or well paid or both?

its both isn’t it?

I think I'll define it as 'people in the media who the media will grace with an obituary when they die'.

1 hour ago, Austin Allegro said:

Sadly Mrs Webb nowadays seems to be resembling popular working class MP Jess Phillips.

Is that how all women evolve - chunk strident feminist?

My sister is well down the road to progressing to a walrus, with ethnic shoes.