DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Eurasia Mining #EUA

DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral

Plenty of news flow at the moment. Platinum group metal junior mining company that is making moves to exploit its in ground palladium (Russia). Have put a bit of cash in sub 0.9p as a punt but hoping not to get a spike up my arse. Going to watch it closely next week. RNS has stated that a Chinese investment bank (CITIC) and a Russian investment bank (VTB Capital) are assisting EUA with strategic options for their assets, and are doing so on a success fee basis. 

Two main concerns for me are 1) the vagueness of how much Palladium they are sitting on: two Moz is now all of a sudden “about” fifteen Moz when they include their flanks. 2) No guarantee of a sale or if no sale comes “soon”, investors will lose interest and down it will come.

There is always the ever present threat of pump and dump, of course!

Edited by DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral

Still not sure what the end game is for #EUA but am still in and enjoying the ride. Another 67% increase in SP today (UT though closed around the 1.8 to 1.9 mark). May all end in tears tomorrow but may set up an enjoyable Christmas!

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
DownwardSpiral

Time for me to call it quits on this one with a decent profit. Too volatile for my liking though hoping that I haven’t buggered off too soon :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Sasquatch

I had a a crack at this share last autumn (along with some other small value stocks). Bought £500 worth. Showing at £1,545 at the moment. Looks great on paper!

• Agree 1

DownwardSpiral
4 hours ago, 201p said:

Any news on this?

EUA are currently going through the process of changing NOMAD. The NOMAD that was in place (WHI) has now been removed and a recent RNS suggests that they are in late stages of a successor being established. They have until the end of this month to complete this. Beyond this I am not certain what else is going on. They are being cagey, as expected, on the matter of their talks with CITIC etc and there is news expected on final stages of licensing which allows the company to expand into surrounding flanks which supposedly have significant amounts of Pt and Pd.

From my perspective it has been great to be suspended for the last couple of months. However I do feel that unless EUA can reveal big news about a full sale or partial asset sale then there will be a substantial drop. Just my view.

Rumour mill is saying that a potential RTO involving MNRG could happen. I don’t really have a strong view on this despite having a small holding in MNRG. They have a shared board member (Christian S) and MNRG is pretty much a shell that would allow EUA on to the Main Market but I would need to read more and see more to be convinced that this is anything other than wishful thinking.

Edited by DownwardSpiral
  • Informative 2

• 4 weeks later...
DownwardSpiral

Update from a few days ago, new NOMAD in place and a new NED added to the board with immediate effect. From the RNS:

“We are also delighted to welcome Iain to the Board, who as a qualified lawyer and M&A practitioner will strengthen our execution team, while we are making progress on our M&A plans.”

• 5 weeks later...
DownwardSpiral

Eurasia (EUA) has relisted and is up 80% today. Am now in 4-bag territory. Who knows where from here? Great morning!

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 2

16 minutes ago, DownwardSpiral said:

Eurasia (EUA) has relisted and is up 80% today. Am now in 4-bag territory. Who knows where from here? Great morning!

Thanks for the heads up. Just checked and nearly 6x for me!! Makes up nicely for my chesapeake disaster. :Beer:

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

DownwardSpiral
10 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Thanks for the heads up. Just checked and nearly 6x for me!! Makes up nicely for my chesapeake disaster. :Beer:

I thought beers might have been on me, but definitely on you! Insane that something like £1.20 per share would allow me to buy a decent house in cash here in South Wales. I would love it to get there - obviously - but I don’t think it will. Anything 20p or more would be fantastic, to be fair.

Edited by DownwardSpiral
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, DownwardSpiral said:

I thought beers might have been on me, but definitely on you! Insane that something like £1.20 per share would allow me to buy a decent house in cash here in South Wales. I would love it to get there - obviously - but I don’t think it will. Anything 20p or more would be fantastic, to be fair.

It is crazy. I'll have to check but I think it was only about 2.5p a share when I had my punt and hold about 22,000. I had intended to keep for several years. Can I hold my nerve??

• Cheers 1

DownwardSpiral
3 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

It is crazy. I'll have to check but I think it was only about 2.5p a share when I had my punt and hold about 22,000. I had intended to keep for several years. Can I hold my nerve??

I am going to hold on to mine for a bit and see where it goes from here. I am in for about 75k shares - which compared to some is not much at all - but £1.00 from here is £75k which would be amazing as we head into this economic shitstorm. Even 50p would be superb (which doesn’t feel as unrealistic now that we are at 13p).

Edited by DownwardSpiral
  • Agree 2

DownwardSpiral
On 09/07/2020 at 10:04, Sasquatch said:

Hope you are still enjoying the ride mate 👍 Up another 35% so far today, without any additional RNS.

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, DownwardSpiral said:

Hope you are still enjoying the ride mate 👍 Up another 35% so far today, without any additional RNS.

I hadn't looked. Our house sale just gone pear shaped. Nice to get some good news though. Ta!

Don't normally do this (chase a rapidly rising stock) but I bought another £750 of EUA on Friday. Up another 12% so far today. Therefore good decision so far.........

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Don't normally do this (chase a rapidly rising stock) but I bought another £750 of EUA on Friday. Up another 12% so far today. Therefore good decision so far.........

I thought about doing the same but decided against it/bottled it.  I'm still holding what I've got for now, hoping for at least 50p

• Agree 2

DownwardSpiral

Bit of a slut drop today but it was fairly obvious. Bit of a cooling off period but we are about to run into some news flow with the 8.3 deadline Tuesday/Wednesday. At some point an update on the flanks and of course a bid could land at any point; the BoD will be keen to keep pushing up the mcap however so will see how they time this. I am nearly at 100,000 shares now after buying a few more (still small fry) but I won’t be pushing any further.

1 hour ago, DownwardSpiral said:

Bit of a slut drop today but it was fairly obvious. Bit of a cooling off period but we are about to run into some news flow with the 8.3 deadline Tuesday/Wednesday. At some point an update on the flanks and of course a bid could land at any point; the BoD will be keen to keep pushing up the mcap however so will see how they time this. I am nearly at 100,000 shares now after buying a few more (still small fry) but I won’t be pushing any further.

Did you buy some more to keep ahead of me? ;)