• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Wight Flight

The GREAT BIG General election thread

At the GE I'll probably vote for...  

160 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. At the GE I'll probably vote for...

1 minute ago, Kurt Barlow said:

You live in Chingford?

Spoiling will just help hand your constituency to Labour and lose a fairly hard line Brexiteer - IDS. 

Yorkshire now. :)  if in Chingford, i would vote IDS. Mind, the bloke is as thick as mince. 

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Why? Where are you getting this from? Tory tweets? 

9_9  no a reading of the political landscape. Watch what they do, not what they say. 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

9_9  no a reading of the political landscape. Watch what they do, not what they say. 

A vote for UKIP, BXP or Tory will be seen as a brexit vote. The media desperately want to say that the majority of votes cast were for remain parties. Do not give them that satisfaction.

5 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

You live in Chingford?

Spoiling will just help hand your constituency to Labour and lose a fairly hard line Brexiteer - IDS. 

Just a matter of time before Chingford goes labour, i would imagine. Walking through it, while the eastern and Northern half do seem leafty, the other, higher density half seemed awful diverse and i wouldnt imagine particularly fertile ground for tories. 

14 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The media determine what coverage the parties get. Of course, they will claim to be impartial but that is clearly not true with most of them. I suspect the decision was taken to minimise coverage of Farage and BXP.

That crossed my mind as a contributory factor.

I don't think it fully explains the Brexit Party's invisibility.

Edited by twocents

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A vote for UKIP, BXP or Tory will be seen as a brexit vote. The media desperately want to say that the majority of votes cast were for remain parties. Do not give them that satisfaction.

Absolutely. This is a Pseudo referendum. 

Everyone should vote even if labour are going to get 80% of the vote in your constituency. 

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Dont matter. Essentially, it doest matter who you vote for, the same people will be in charge. 

Just now, Kurt Barlow said:

Absolutely. This is a Pseudo referendum. 

Everyone should vote even if labour are going to get 80% of the vote in your constituency. 

Its a lie, a vote for torys is a vote for staying in ,in all but name

Turn away from it all,,live your life and let them bicker,,we had a referendum and it wasnt upheld, fine ,but dont exept leavers to take any notice, its over

5 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Andrew Rosindell is hard right Brexiteer and has massive support in Romfordistan. 

Good.  Will be an interesting one to watch tomorrow night 

Just now, ninjaborrower said:

Turn away from it all,,live your life and let them bicker,,we had a referendum and it wasnt upheld, fine ,but dont exept leavers to take any notice, its over

This. In spades. 

1 minute ago, ninjaborrower said:

I'm with TMT on this one. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Good.  Will be an interesting one to watch tomorrow night 

This. In spades. 

Self fulfilling prophecy territory. 

If you can't vote Conservative and have the option of UKIP or BP then lodge your vote there. 

8 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

The torys work for the global elite,just like the others,,they may fool some tory wets but they have always been pro EU from heath,major and cameron

Im sorry but there are millions like me who have had enough, we are turning are backs on it all and letting them fight there stupid games alone,

I could never work out why years ago, older and wiser people told me not to bother voting,,im now older and wiser

Edited by ninjaborrower

9 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Self fulfilling prophecy territory. 

If you can't vote Conservative and have the option of UKIP or BP then lodge your vote there. 

Disagree. The tories are hotel California personified. More chance of getting out by voting liebour. 

22 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Exactly. A spoiled vote is wasted. Even if you live somewhere where Labour or LibDem are the certain winner you should vot for an out party. If the Conservatives have no chance vote Brexit if ther is a Brxit candidate, otherwise vote Conservative. Show them that you want out.

25 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Was Jugs Swinson some kind of UKIP plant?

The LibDem vote was being pitched as proxy remain vote.

If the LibDem vote goes or they loose some MPs ........