• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Prime examples of selfishness and utter twattery

Just now, Horrified Onlooker said:

People who choose to have their 'domestic' in the middle of the street/supermarket/park at 90 decibels. I expect 3 year olds to have public tantrums, but not 'adults'.

Oh, friend of a friend.

Not content with the state bringing up their 4 kids (and them) - full on tax credits.

They aren ow falling out, so need the Police round to srtot out family disagreements.

MOut dropping usless. Just take the kids off them, put them in foster are and let the 'adults' fuck off.

36 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Oh, friend of a friend.

Not content with the state bringing up their 4 kids (and them) - full on tax credits.

They aren ow falling out, so need the Police round to srtot out family disagreements.

MOut dropping usless. Just take the kids off them, put them in foster are and let the 'adults' fuck off.

This seems to be the go to solution for the terminally thick.  They act like children and think that the police are a parent. Always calling them out to sort out their problems 

41 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Oh, friend of a friend.

There is usually one family on a street who will take more in social workers and police time than the rest combined.
On our street it used to be an old couple who'd fight. Now it's a 4x4. Although it might be 5x5 I have lost count.

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

This seems to be the go to solution for the terminally thick.  They act like children and think that the police are a parent. Always calling them out to sort out their problems 

Everyday questions such as:

'Wheres the TV remote?'

'Shall we have Chinese or Indian tonight?'

'Have you shagged the 14 yo babysitter?'

All end up with two squad cars and the bloke running around on the roof top throwing tiles, and the neighbours gawking.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Everyday questions such as:

'Wheres the TV remote?'

'Shall we have Chinese or Indian tonight?'

'Have you shagged the 14 yo babysitter?'

All end up with two squad cars and the bloke running around on the roof top throwing tiles, and the neighbours gawking.

T'ord spot?  I've missed that in the gazette. A once proud town.... 

could you post a link if you have time?  

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

T'ord spot?  I've missed that in the gazette. A once proud town.... 

could you post a link if you have time?  

No. Another place.

Just now, spygirl said:

No. Another place.

It may have been round the corner from me. A complete and utter chavy family. One of the sons ended up on the roof, threatening to throw himself off and crying for his mum.  I bet most of the neighbours were thinking, please, just do it.  The road was closed for hours whilst the police talked him down. 

1 hour ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

People who choose to have their 'domestic' in the middle of the street/supermarket/park at 90 decibels. I expect 3 year olds to have public tantrums, but not 'adults'.

Why do couples insist on going to the supermarket together and dragging the kids with them? Why doesn't one stay at home with the kids and the other one do the shopping on their own? I've never understood that.

10 minutes ago, Bingobob said:

Why do couples insist on going to the supermarket together and dragging the kids with them? Why doesn't one stay at home with the kids and the other one do the shopping on their own? I've never understood that.

It gets everyone out of the house as a family, there aren't many such opportunities when both work.

15 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It gets everyone out of the house as a family, there aren't many such opportunities when both work.

But it's such a miserable experience, why put yourself and others through it? If it's that much of an issue get the shopping online and go to the park instead.

40 minutes ago, One percent said:

It may have been round the corner from me. A complete and utter chavy family. One of the sons ended up on the roof, threatening to throw himself off and crying for his mum.  I bet most of the neighbours were thinking, please, just do it.  The road was closed for hours whilst the police talked him down. 

Its seems to be a Boro thing.

Fuck up, Police arrives. What to do?

Climb onto the roof.

They need to employ someone to shoot the fuckers down.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Its seems to be a Boro thing.

Fuck up, Police arrives. What to do?

Climb onto the roof.

They need to employ someone to shoot the fuckers down.

Sadly there are chavs everywhere. This was London. And home ownership. 

Agree with the gun, or just get everyone to beg them to jump. 

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Sadly there are chavs everywhere. This was London. And home ownership.

Agree with the gun, or just get everyone to beg them to jump.

This is one of the reason's I don't think I will ever buy a house.

Unless you can (or want to) buy in a gated enclave, with the way the UK is now you have a very high chance of getting a twat family next door.

At least as a renter I won't be stuck with it for more than a few months.

Just now, Cunning Plan said:

This is one of the reason's I don't think I will ever buy a house.

Unless you can (or want to) buy in a gated enclave, with the way the UK is now you have a very high chance of getting a twat family next door.

At least as a renter I won't be stuck with it for more than a few months.

Surprisingly, the house next door was rented for a while and the house next door to that.  Never had a problem with any of the tenants. Yet, one down from that was a family that could beat the world record for chaviness. The house was bought and paid for 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Surprisingly, the house next door was rented for a while and the house next door to that.  Never had a problem with any of the tenants. Yet, one down from that was a family that could beat the world record for chaviness. The house was bought and paid for

I don't differentiate between renters and owners. Only between that those that don't annoy me and those that do.

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

I don't differentiate between renters and owners. Only between that those that don't annoy me and those that do.

Neither do I just pointing out that the accepted meme is not always correct 

3 hours ago, One percent said:

Ok, 

this post by our own lovely sgt hartman prompted me to start this thread.  I'll be back as Arnie said, with my own example which are legion 

Im sorry about this, but I dont agree here.

If I shop at a supermarket, I should be able to park as close to the entrance as I can; my money is as good as anyone elses. If supermarkets want to provide "family bays" which are wider than normal, then put them half way down the length of the car park, or spread them around evenly; I just fail to see why they should be closest to the door as well as being wider. I presume that the "family bays" are wider so that the parents can get kids in and out and into pushchairs? And I presume that they will bring their weekly shop out in a trolley like everybody else,  so why shouldn't they walk the prevailing distance between the entrance and their car like anybody else?

To go back to the original question, surely one of the most anti social things that some low life do is to carefully bag up their dog's crap and then throw the bag into the hedgerow or grass verge, where it will stay hermetically sealed for all eternity. 

20 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Im sorry about this, but I dont agree here.

If I shop at a supermarket, I should be able to park as close to the entrance as I can; my money is as good as anyone elses. If supermarkets want to provide "family bays" which are wider than normal, then put them half way down the length of the car park, or spread them around evenly; I just fail to see why they should be closest to the door as well as being wider. I presume that the "family bays" are wider so that the parents can get kids in and out and into pushchairs? And I presume that they will bring their weekly shop out in a trolley like everybody else,  so why shouldn't they walk the prevailing distance between the entrance and their car like anybody else?

To go back to the original question, surely one of the most anti social things that some low life do is to carefully bag up their dog's crap and then throw the bag into the hedgerow or grass verge, where it will stay hermetically sealed for all eternity. 

Sound point. Shows a lack of thinking on behalf of the planners 

1 hour ago, Bingobob said:

But it's such a miserable experience, why put yourself and others through it? If it's that much of an issue get the shopping online and go to the park instead.

Is it? I quite like going to the supermarket, pop in on the way back from work so no effort, get my essentials and then have a browse for anything I fancy.

Yes some families look a bit stressed but others turn it into some sort of fun game "Quick, find the onions" and the kids like the feeling that they have helped out.

My supermarket issue (got to have a moan!) is the old people whose spatial awareness has gone and they entirely block an aisle for no reason other than that they can't think to step to one side. They're always happy to move when asked but it's frustrating to keep having to do this.

I appreciate like slowing down generally that it is a feature of getting old and it will happen to me one day so I always smile and say thank you.

I'm going against the grain here.

I don't anymore because I got fed up with the abusive, horrid, entitled harridans; but I am childree and used to park in so called "Family" spaces. Opening your legs doesn't give you a right to park any nearer to a store than those who opted out of breeding. I mentioned this parental entitlement culture on ToS but got shot down by those who have created children. Apparently entitlement is fine if it's for you and your little darlings.

The store doesn't give a toss about you or your children, they're only doing it so you're more likely to spend money there. Having worked in a supermarket the consensus among staff was always the same - leave your FUCKING KIDS AT HOME.

(I shop online now, to avoid the screaming).

Apologies if this comes across as a bit Liz Jones but Christ, it winds me up.