• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Idiocrat

UNdeluded old NON-scrapper burds

There are some lovely older women out there that put the DOSBODs and obese young ones to shame. Just saw Annabel Croft on the TV (who is 51 and older than me) and thought it might be worthy of a thread. Women who stay (relatively) sane and look after themselves as they get older. Still tasty, still seemingly sane, still in a long term marriage...

nintchdbpict000005154083.jpg?strip=all&w

Any other suggestions?

Edited by The Idiocrat

21 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

There are some lovely older women out there that put the DOSBODs and obese young ones to shame. Just saw Annabel Croft on the TV (who is 51 and older than me) and thought it might be worthy of a thread. Women who stay (relatively) sane and look after themselves as they get older. Still tasty, still seemingly sane, still in a long term marriage...

Any other suggestions?

Only the husband Mel Coleman, a former international yachtsman and current investment banker. (big surprise, he's not a poor or medium-income nice guy!) will know if she's relatively sane or not. Granted, she's lovely to look at and seems ok.

I think it works by default.

The nice pretty ones who aren't mental are in nice relationships with nice people and are thus unavailable.

The desperate nutters aren't and so are.

I suppose the interesting place is the nice normal ones that have either just been done over by a long term cad, or suffered bereavement -- but those are both complex in themselves (in that there will be a whole host of loss that they're going to be suffering) and anyway not the sort of thing you'd wish on people.

Annabel Croft was a massive schoolboy crush of mine. When she took over from Anneka Rice on Treasure Hunt, my god, what an English Rose. Great to see her looking so good and seemingly happy, despite not being married to me.

1 hour ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Mrs XYY?

You bet your fucking life Mr Onlooker - and I'm the only choice from the women who post on DOSBODs.

All the other lasses on here are a right bunch of nut-jobs.

Whereas with me you'll just gerra blow-job.

Mrs XYY

Just now, Horrified Onlooker said:

During the '80's she was the primary reason for me to suffer from 'zinc deficiency' :wanker:

And I still would

I'd certainly give her a man-wick Monday...!

XYY

39 minutes ago, Mrs XYY said:

You bet your fucking life Mr Onlooker - and I'm the only choice from the women who post on DOSBODs.

Mrs XYY

Sounds good. Do you mind if we meet in total darkness? (I have to be discreet, you see) 

48 minutes ago, Mrs XYY said:

Mrs XYY

By any chance are you vegetarian?

1 minute ago, swissy_fit said:

Sounds good. Do you mind if we meet in total darkness? (I have to be discreet, you see) 

Not at all.

I'll bring the daughter's guide-dog along so that I can locate you in the pitch-black.

Please send me a pair of your pissy, shit-stained undercrackers - so we can train the dog what to fucking sniff for...

Mrs XYY

3 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

By any chance are you vegetarian?

I'll eat the odd cheese salad pet - but I ain't no Linda M-fucking-Cartney...!

Mrs XYY

3 hours ago, The Idiocrat said:

Any other suggestions?

I saw annabel on TV yesterday and though she looked very good.