• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Too many female graduates

They're not going to be any more attractive when they're older, so freezing the eggs isn't the best answer.

If you're not attracting a partner you want, then you need to either raise your game, or lower your expectations. Maybe both.

Edited by SpectrumFX

I feel sorry for them.

They've been sold a dream that they can't attain, so they're holding on in the hope that it'll come along later.

Some realise early enough and get on with things, but the media etc (most of the time) doesn't make the sensible choice the easy one.

9 minutes ago, dgul said:

I feel sorry for them.

They've been sold a dream that they can't attain, so they're holding on in the hope that it'll come along later.

Some realise early enough and get on with things, but the media etc (most of the time) doesn't make the sensible choice the easy one.

There are lots of things we can't attain. You are happier if you accept it.

3 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

They are waiting for the government to make the world a place within which they are happy to raise a child. 

You will be waiting for ever for that. It's never a good time. People do it anyway.

7 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Where is the gif of the tiny violin?

You reap what you sow. If your inherently mercenary nature means that you're only attracted to men further up the financial food chain than you, then you have choices to make.

Violin.gif.e1495f45fc9adb0ee995f2bb715cc1dd.gif

1 hour ago, dgul said:

I feel sorry for them.

Kids take time and money. And theres a lot of shit involved.

Your can train them though - Beer!

The whinge is srateside. I think the HE stats are 55% dick / 65% clit.

However - most of clits go to liberal arts unis / arts humanatities. A degree in ethnic pube weaving gets you a similar job as in the UK - Starbucks.

31 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Kids take time and money. And theres a lot of shit involved.

Your can train them though - Beer!

The whinge is srateside. I think the HE stats are 55% dick / 65% clit.

However - most of clits go to liberal arts unis / arts humanatities. A degree in ethnic pube weaving gets you a similar job as in the UK - Starbucks.

So more than 20% identify as both as presumably some identify as neither?!?

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

I think you've both fucked up but I am too polite to mention it.

But not fucked up to the point of freezing my wiggler whilst i await emily boobskowki to come on the market.

As they get older, they hit the wall and say 'where are all the good men' ... with good women (who are younger).

The whole article was pushed towards the angle of 'men who don't want to commit as they feel intimidated by the more successful women'

Erm no ... men have seen how the shit deal they get - why should they commit? You get fucked over by the divorce courts / marriage is no-brainer / co-habit with someone and they'll try and get your cash / institutionally sexist domestic violence propaganda is that there is only male-on-female DV so you will get arrested and chucked out of your own home.

It makes no sense financially for men to be with these women who are hitting the wall.

As I would say, "What are YOU bringing to the table???"

3 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

They're not going to be any more attractive when they're older, so freezing the eggs isn't the best answer.

If you're not attracting a partner you want, then you need to either raise your game, or lower your expectations. Maybe both.

2 hours ago, dgul said:

I feel sorry for them.

^^^ This is true

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Or, educated wealthy men appreciate quite how bad a deal marriage is for them.

THIS

4 minutes ago, JFK said:

It makes no sense financially for men to be with these women who are hitting the wall.

I would imagine most of the men have seen their dads get completely screwed over and thought "fuck that!".

Women must think blokes are fucking stupid! xD

14 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

I would imagine most of the men have seen their dads get completely screwed over and thought "fuck that!".

Women must think blokes are fucking stupid! xD

Out of reps :Beer:

But yes, it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE for a man to get into a relationship if he has finances / property etc.

Again, what's in it for him. What is SHE bringing to the table (that a man can't get from elsewhere - see sexbots on the horizon / going to a brass)

Just now, JFK said:

Out of reps :Beer:

But yes, it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE for a man to get into a relationship if he has finances / property etc.

Again, what's in it for him. What is SHE bringing to the table (that a man can't get from elsewhere - see sexbots on the horizon / going to a brass)

Ear ache?