• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Hartman

Man Free Fest.

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

Just another step towards the segregated society that sharia likes.

But yes, I do have sympathy. 

You could of course ban a different section of society but I can't see that happening.

I think that's the thing.

As a man who doesn't have an uncontrollable compulsion to shag women against their will, I'm not too chuffed to be lumped in with the rest of them.

Stupidly blunt instrument and it's a crime where the details of who are carrying them out are very important, so you can actually deal with the problem.

I'd imagine it would be like Woman's Hour -- desperately keen to give you the second best choice at least half of the time (and I'm being nice there).

23 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I think 

Stupidly blunt instrument and it's a crime where the details of who are carrying them out are very important, so you can actually deal with the problem.

It's easier to discriminate against white men. After all, anyone that lobbies on their behalf is automatically a bigot and can be disregarded.

2 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

I guess it's safe to assume that the lady organising this gig also believes that all Muslims should be held accountable for terrorist attacks carried out in the name of Islam?

Zing!

What's not to like? All the most annoying women will be there, so men can try and pull elsewhere with less fear of making a dreadful mistake.

I'm in favour of events where people I don't want anything to do with will congregate. Stow Fayre for example, everywhere except round there is pikey-free for a few days.