• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

sarahbell

The cult of corbyn

to We support Jeremy Corbyn
Just now · Kent · 

I had surgery yesterday. In the anaesthetists room everyone sang "Oh Jeremy Corbyn" as I went under. We did laugh.

Actually it happened in my head but my last thought was JC.

These Nurses work so hard for the NHS. Shortages of equipment, staff etc yet they still smile and do their very best. We need to save them and our NHS.

Edited by sarahbell

I truly cannot believe that at Glastonbury there were not groups of lads shouting 'he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy' or 'welease woderick'

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:
 to We support Jeremy Corbyn
Just now · Kent · 

I had surgery yesterday. In the anaesthetists room everyone sang "Oh Jeremy Corbyn" as I went under. We did laugh.

Actually it happened in my head but my last thought was JC.

These Nurses work so hard for the NHS. Shortages of equipment, staff etc yet they still smile and do their very best. We need to save them and our NHS.

Its just deluded Leftist/public sector lunacy.

So, shes going for an Op.

OK, inthat room you'll have a surgeon, an anaesthetists, a trainee surgeon and some theatre Nurses.

None ofthe sese people will be pulling in less than 45K; the surgeon will be on 100k+ AND running some private on the side.

These people might want more NHS spending - its in their interest. Idoubt they'll want to be tax more for it.

Next bit, 'Nurses work so hard'. My Nurse friend works 12h shifts. But only 3 a week, not 5 x 12h. Mots of the hard work ion the ward is by low paid healthcare workers - you really dont need any skill to run round and fetch stuff.

1 hour ago, SirGaz said:

I truly cannot believe that at Glastonbury there were not groups of lads shouting 'he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy' or 'welease woderick'

I tried getting 'get a job' going but most people around me looked truly horrified that I wasn't listening intently to the fuhrer. 

2 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

He's got an opinion on everything hasn't he?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40498235

Tbf as the leader of the Labour Party this is exactly what his focus should be on and not on supporting gimmigrants who inversely impact the most on his core traditional voters. 

If he is serious he needs to put the working class front and centre again 

1 minute ago, blobloblob said:

He's our Robert Mugabe. 

Corbyn genuinely shits me up.

I never understood all the plaudits he was getting after the election by 'standing his ground' and 'showing that he's a force to be reckoned with'. All the while ignoring the possibility that if the megalomaniacal twat had actually stood down - like most of his party wanted him to - and handed his role to someone more competent, they probably would have won the fucking election.

What kind of leader refuses to go despite there being an overwhelming consensus to do so?

We all know the answer to that one, don't we?

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Corbyn genuinely shits me up.

I never understood all the plaudits he was getting after the election by 'standing his ground' and 'showing that he's a force to be reckoned with'. All the while ignoring the possibility that if the megalomaniacal twat had actually stood down - like most of his party wanted him to - and handed his role to someone more competent, they probably would have won the fucking election.

What kind of leader refuses to go despite there being an overwhelming consensus to do so?

We all know the answer to that one, don't we?

Slight flaw here.  Sadly, there is no one more competent in the plp 

9 hours ago, Thombleached said:

He's got an opinion on everything hasn't he?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40498235

I would have been slightly more impressed if he had criticised shipping immigrants in for the litter picking, rather than employ locals.

Campaigning for better employment conditions of foreigners - says it all really.

He is supposed to want to be the Prime Minster of Britain, right? (As opposed to Romania...)

Mr Corbyn used his appearance on the festival's Pyramid stage to say young people should not have to "accept low wages and insecurity as just part of life".

so ... put a stop to EU immigration then ... I just cant my head around how you can proclaim to be a champion of young peoples issue like job security on the one hand and a proponent of free movement on the other. But to be fair though most of his followers are too fucking thik to realise their naive "lets be excellent to one another" politics is going to result in them having no jobs and no homes of their own.

Edited by goldbug9999

Today's gem is: WHY ARE MOST OF WESTERN GOVERNMENTS TURNED INTO TAX COLLECTORS RATHER THAN PUBLIC ASSET MANAGERS FOR THE BENEFITS OF THE PEOPLE?

Edited by sarahbell

This is quite bizzare in the Guadian.

Yvette Cooper ‘sick to death of vitriol’ directed at Laura Kuenssberg

MP defends BBC political editor as she says ‘kinder, gentler’ politics espoused by Jeremy Corbyn must be part of party’s path to power

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/08/yvette-cooper-labour-kinder-gentler-jeremy-corbyn

10 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

MP defends BBC political editor as she says ‘kinder, gentler’ politics espoused by Jeremy Corbyn must be part of party’s path to power

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/08/yvette-cooper-labour-kinder-gentler-jeremy-corbyn

Bizarre on every level.

Laura Kuenssber the right wing political commentator? WTF! I've always assumed that she was typical left-wing luvvie that infest the So-Called BBC as you evidently have to be, to get anywhere in the So-Called BBC. Her being an obnoxious twat just confirmed by assumption. 

‘kinder, gentler’ politics espoused by Jeremy Corbyn. WTF! Again WTF! 

And it's all lies anyway! WTF!

37 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I don't think the article mentioned the words honesty and truth even once.