• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
stokiescum

Fucking aftershave

Well I’ve gone from never wearing it to trying it and smelling like a queer maybe one for the ladies does it work or does the amount of wine you’ve given them have a bigger impact  ffs I will be buying a Corby trouser press next 

B2AC3FB1-7CE9-43DE-A39D-9EA98C2ADE7A.jpeg

6 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

I might need reminding of the thread but if it’s the one I’mthinking she just FaceTimed she has to sighn for her new place Monday 

For reasons you state I've never worn the stuff, or ever used deoderant.

Edited by Hopeful

21 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Well I’ve gone from never wearing it to trying it and smelling like a queer maybe one for the ladies does it work or does the amount of wine you’ve given them have a bigger impact  ffs I will be buying a Corby trouser press next 

B2AC3FB1-7CE9-43DE-A39D-9EA98C2ADE7A.jpeg

What does a queer smell like?

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

Aftershave    Bear in mind I’m a piss takeing neandathol my main target is myself 

I know, you’re a good guy. I just have a thing with the casual homophobia. Let’s say that you smell like a tart’s window box instead 😀

6 minutes ago, King of Fools said:

I know, you’re a good guy. I just have a thing with the casual homophobia. Let’s say that you smell like a tart’s window box instead 😀

It’s not casual my comments are aimed at straight guys pissing others off is a bonus I’m a wine up merchant after all pun intended 

6 minutes ago, King of Fools said:

That’s a fishy coment one of my best mates from work left two nights ago I can’t put more pics up has his reg is on there but we fucked his car up 

C031169C-F97C-41B9-9BB4-802412067F69.jpeg

513C220D-98A9-4821-80A4-A913159304A2.png

Edited by stokiescum

5 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

End of thread

The lodger loved it the x is selling copy’s so I was asked to go into work the other night wearing some to be fair the 2 girls on the unit did order 104 quids worth lol it seems women like it 

1 minute ago, ninjaborrower said:

Women like the smell of a good pipe not aftershave you fag

They can sniff out the smell of money from 50 yards as well.

aftershave is for those who struggle to strike up conversation Stokie, I don’t think you need to worry!

2 minutes ago, Sugarlips said:

They can sniff out the smell of money from 50 yards as well.

aftershave is for those who struggle to strike up conversation Stokie, I don’t think you need to worry!

the smell of woodsmoke and strong BO drives the ladys wild