• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
ccc

Help for the disabled gone mad - CH 4

I will start of by saying I'm all for giving opportunities to those born with serious problems - the type I couldn't even think about dealing with. 

However - channel 4 have taken it a bit far imo. There is a bloke who has been on that undateables show and I've seen him on another Ch 4 show since. No big deal.

Now ? He's a Ch 4 voiceover person in between programmes. You can't understand what he is saying for fuck sake !! 

Who decides this shit ?! 

5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Stop picking on the spasmo you bunch of cunts.

XYY

I think what you meant was "stop your hate of the bodily challenged success story you racists!"

Just now, BLOOLOO said:

I think what you meant was "stop your hate of the bodily challenged success story you racists!"

Not at all.

I said exactly what I meant.

Stop picking on the weakling you bunch of fucking cowards.

Take it up with the evil cunt that put the poor bugger in the position of ridicule in the first place.

I hope that clears-up any possible misunderstanding as to what I meant.

XYY

5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Not at all.

I said exactly what I meant.

Stop picking on the weakling you bunch of fucking cowards.

Take it up with the evil cunt that put the poor bugger in the position of ridicule in the first place.

I hope that clears-up any possible misunderstanding as to what I meant.

XYY

You miss the victim element of all this. This poor chap is a victim, recognised by his fellows for being such. Feelings are more important than the real World, like being able to understand what he is saying.

Course, all the hard of hearing will now need to have subtitles enabled so their victimhood can be recognised too.

26 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Stop picking on the spasmo you bunch of cunts.

XYY

That reminds me, I saw Stephen Hawking on the TV the other night.

How do I know for certain he's saying what he's actually saying?

Crikey. I speak to the hard of speaking on the telephone sometimes. I quite like a bit of an Indian accent, especially on ladies, but some have such a thick lilt, I genuinely cannot understand them.

I didn't see that program BTW, but perhaps public speaking for him is like the violin for me.

12 minutes ago, BLOOLOO said:

You miss the victim element of all this. This poor chap is a victim, recognised by his fellows for being such. Feelings are more important than the real World, like being able to understand what he is saying.

Course, all the hard of hearing will now need to have subtitles enabled so their victimhood can be recognised too.

I don't miss it LOO - I fucking despise it.

The chuggers and the do-gooders turn the poor fucker into a victim to suit their-own agenda.

Whatever that agenda is - I'm certain it does not benefit me, nor Forrest Gump...

XYY

I always feel a slight 'twinge' of pity, mixed with relief, when I see spazzers and the like.

It must be a fucking hard life, but if you can't do a job, irrespective of ability, you shouldn't expect any sympathy.

1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

Heard him today, thought the Jamaican woman was bad but this chap takes the cup.

Still its one box ticked on someones list.

Oh I forgot about her. Can you imagine them having a jock with a strong accent on Jamaican TV intervals ? People would probably go nuts and rightly so. 

17 minutes ago, THE MAJOR said:

I always feel a slight 'twinge' of pity, mixed with relief, when I see spazzers and the like.

It must be a fucking hard life, but if you can't do a job, irrespective of ability, you shouldn't expect any sympathy.

Well I disagree slightly on that MAJOR - mainly about the sympathy bit.

I don't think the disabled of my youth ever wanted any sympathy. Quite the reverse in fact.

You offered to help them on a bus - and they'd politely tell you to fuck off as they could manage fine by themselves.

I've never met one single "disabled" person who was BORN a victim.

Just a fair few who've been persuaded that they are victims by some perfectly able-bodied scam-artists masquerading as a fucking "charity".

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

1 hour ago, eight said:

That reminds me, I saw Stephen Hawking on the TV the other night.

How do I know for certain he's saying what he's actually saying?

He was once typing to ask one of his students to get him a coffee.

But it came out as "I think black holes, due to spontaneous particle-antiparticle creation on their boundary surface , eventually evaporate after an immense period of time".

Which makes Spygirls typos insignificant by comparison.

Edited by Happy Renting

1 hour ago, THE MAJOR said:

In many ways you put me in mind of a white Martin Luther King.

3 minutes ago, Shaneyson said:

Round here we would say Joey you fucking discrimantory beast.

Muuuuuuuu s'cuse me!

... Joey, used to be such a fucking great insult - of course nobody of the younger generation knows wtf you are talking about.

I am far more annoyed by call cnetres who employ people with such strong foreign accents that they are unintellibible. The worst one which unfortunately I have to deal with on a regular basis is NEST pensions based in Peterborough. I have probably called a dozen times and only on the most recent occasion did I speak to an "english" person. I know Peterborough and it must have gone way more extreme since I was there up until 2006.

The exception to this was a Samsung support call when I spoke to a lady in The Philippines whose english was excellent and she was knowledgeable, caring and unhurried. (I know that sets this up for some double entendres but she was very good at her job and sorted my TV efficiently).