• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Rare Bear

UK must suffer knockout blow if EU is to thtive

NEW POLL. Who will you vote for next month?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. NEW POLL. Who will you vote for next month?

• Tories
    • Brexit Party
    • Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • Other
    • Not bother voting
    • Can't vote as overseas
    • Spoil my vote

I thought it interesting that the article appeared in the Irish Times, a leftish leaning pro EU paper that was once considered one of the best mainstream papers on the market. Interesting in that a pro EU paper should say it outright.

1 hour ago, Rare Bear said:

I thought it interesting that the article appeared in the Irish Times, a leftish leaning pro EU paper that was once considered one of the best mainstream papers on the market. Interesting in that a pro EU paper should say it outright.

Anyone would think they were trying to swing a UK general election or something..

Not sure how well those kind of threats actually work on the British..  we have something of a warlike bunker mentality in the face of hostile threats.

When Junker told us we would be shot as deserters if we dared leave the EU,  that single statement pretty much tipped the balance on the whole referendum.

The U.K.’s relationship with the EU would be badly damaged in the event of a Brexit and “deserters will not be welcomed back with open arms,” European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said in an interview published Friday

Still.. good thing Labour and the Dems are counting on them welcoming us back with open arms..

Edited by Libspero

46 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

Same when Obama said we would be at the back of the queue.

Typical yank. Does not understand the British mentality at all.

Neither do our quisling politicians as these were the people who wheeled out the great and good to offer their threats.

1 hour ago, Libspero said:

Anyone would think they were trying to swing a UK general election or something..

Not sure how well those kind of threats actually work on the British..  we have something of a warlike bunker mentality in the face of hostile threats.

When Junker told us we would be shot as deserters if we dared leave the EU,  that single statement pretty much tipped the balance on the whole referendum.

Still.. good thing Labour and the Dems are counting on them welcoming us back with open arms..

But they keep giving the vote to people who ain’t British there’s a guy I work with who insists he is British and has British has me in spite of being born in Rhodesia I said that’s has stupid has If i said I’m Rhodesian simply because I went there and got duel nationality 

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

But they keep giving the vote to people who ain’t British there’s a guy I work with who insists he is British and has British has me in spite of being born in Rhodesia I said that’s has stupid has If i said I’m Rhodesian simply because I went there and got duel nationality 

But that’s the message our beloved leaders push. They have divorced the concept from culture and shared identity. You could almost make an argument that it appears to be deliberate so as to dismantle nation states. 

34 minutes ago, One percent said:

But that’s the message our beloved leaders push. They have divorced the concept from culture and shared identity. You could almost make an argument that it appears to be deliberate so as to dismantle nation states. 

I threw him when I asked him

if he was English mind you he said no English just British so I asked why we had an English football team and an English flag 

51 minutes ago, One percent said:

it appears to be deliberate so as to dismantle nation states. 

That’s what I think. Deliberate policy to dismantle nation states by an overseeing elite who are pursuing globalist/multiculturalist policy. I think the overseeing elite are powerful (unimaginably wealthy) people who can easily lobby and even bribe government officials etc. Pure greed at the top whoever they are.

The aim to implement policy to promote the destruction of the idea of a family and any sense of community has been an overwhelming success from what I’ve seen in a backwater rural Scottish town!

4 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

That’s what I think. Deliberate policy to dismantle nation states by an overseeing elite who are pursuing globalist/multiculturalist policy. I think the overseeing elite are powerful (unimaginably wealthy) people who can easily lobby and even bribe government officials etc. Pure greed at the top whoever they are.

The aim to implement policy to promote the destruction of the idea of a family and any sense of community has been an overwhelming success from what I’ve seen in a backwater rural Scottish town!

Agree. I also think there is a lot of bribery (think Epstein but there will be other sting operations). 

our only hope appears to be Trump. 

10 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

To what purpose though the logical conclusion is chaos and hung parliaments for decades unless that’s the aim then we get controlled by Europe totaly for our own good I might have cracked it 

Edited by stokiescum

16 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I agree totally ,,we have a global elite now thats so wealthy ,,wealth that can be transfered instantly around the globe in seconds,,its why they are so keen on multicultualism and globalism,,it benifits them and them only,

They are so cocky they think they can effect the economy off countrys and yes they can,,upto a point,,they believe they can destroy the nation state but as everyone can see humans are tribal and will not except it,,and many will be willing to put up with short term suffering if it means retaining it

Edited by ninjaborrower

2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

To what purpose though the logical conclusion is chaos and hung parliaments for decades 

The neolibs hate democracy. What better way to undermine democracy than ensuring chaos and hung parliaments? Just look at the number of people on this site alone stating they will no longer vote.

Job done. In a few years there will be no oversight on what they do. Politicians no longer act like politicians - more like janitors of the people farming warehouses.

11 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

To what purpose though the logical conclusion is chaos and hung parliaments for decades unless that’s the aim then we get controlled by Europe totaly for our own good I might have cracked it 

It seems to be at least partly to suck all the life out of people.  So far no ciggies, no booze, no meat, no gender identity, no jokes, no justice, no plastic straws and no this that or even the other if the way the UK is trending is anything to go by.

Edited by twocents

2 minutes ago, billfunk said:

The neolibs hate democracy. What better way to undermine democracy than ensuring chaos and hung parliaments? Just look at the number of people on this site alone stating they will no longer vote.

Job done. In a few years there will be no oversight on what they do. Politicians no longer act like politicians - more like janitors of the people farming warehouses.

Then who steps into the power vacume 

4 minutes ago, billfunk said:

Follow me down the rabbit hole there will be 3 trade blocks left in 100 years there will be 7-10 to start with its world politics but game of thrones style which is arguably based on the old kingdoms of England and there power struggles maybe I’m following the wrong breadcrumbs but I doubt it 

4 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Then who steps into the power vacume 

It's starting to look like a line of controlled opposition but who knows how long they can keep that particular ploy up.

6 minutes ago, twocents said:

It's starting to look like a line of controlled opposition but who knows how long they can keep that particular ploy up.

Divide conquer do it in all European country’s then step in and do them a favour by takeing control at there behest and for the common good it’s Genius You can call me mycroft 

Edited by stokiescum

31 minutes ago, billfunk said:

Its true that democracy whatever that means is inconvinient to the elites , but i think they quite like hung parliments, it means nothing ever gets done and the states quo retained,

I think alot of people have come to the conclusion that its pointless to vote because it will not make a difference, we will just let them get on with there backstabbing and moneygrubbing and we will get on with ares,

They know not to rock the boat to much,,you only have to look at there reaction to the poll tax riots

11 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Divide conquer do it in all European country’s then step in and do them a favour by takeing control at there behest and for the common good it’s Genius You can call me mycroft 

Mycroft it is then and although the ploy is well hidden it's beyond elementary old boy.  There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.

The Micks are really getting too big for their boots, seem to be loving firing threats at the UK in the last few years.

Suppose it's better than murdering innocent women and children out for a days shopping, which is that they used to do.