DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Forget about BitCoin....Invest your money in OneCoin !!

Gin

2 hours ago, Gin said:

Documents leaked to the So-Called BBC show that British people spent almost €30m on OneCoin in the first six months of 2016

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-50435014

Oh dear Owner/mod...whoever altered my post. It is sad you cannot moderate censorship or prejudice in yourself. And there I was led to believe this was a site led by free thinkers.

4 hours ago, Gin said:

Oh dear Owner/mod...whoever altered my post. It is sad you cannot moderate censorship or prejudice in yourself. And there I was led to believe this was a site led by free thinkers.

the ..... BBC

autocorrects to the So-Called BBC because the only thing British about it is its location

Yeah.

It was a joke from when the... BBC had to add "so called" to every mention of the "Islamic state".

Like they couldn't name themselves. Well so be it. Is the...BBC the British Broadcasting Corporation? 

I don't think they speak for the British, so they can go fuck themselves.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

If you want to bang the big free speech drum then the @The XYY Man will agree with you; it's not my site but the only bit of free speech with which I'm concerned is my own.

I understand Spunko likes his little jokes, and I have no problem with them. Quite the reverse in fact, as I then have find ways to circumvent them...!

;)

XYY

2 hours ago, XswampyX said:

Yeah.

It was a joke from when the... BBC had to add "so called" to every mention of the "Islamic state".

Like they couldn't name themselves. Well so be it. Is the...BBC the British Broadcasting Corporation? 

I don't think they speak for the British, so they can go fuck themselves.

wow that`s a big stretch. So you reckon the  BbC believe they speak for the British or if not should do? You want a news corp to speak for someone or a group.? Like RT for Putin or.?

Any news corp that did that, wouldn`t be the least little bit objective then would they.

11 minutes ago, Gin said:

wow that`s a big stretch. So you reckon the  BbC believe they speak for the British or if not should do? You want a news corp to speak for someone or a group.? Like RT for Putin or.?

Any news corp that did that, wouldn`t be the least little bit objective then would they.

Eh?

You can get your panties in a twist when the so-called gets added to the .. BBC here, but not when the .. BBC do it....?

And I have a problem? xD

5 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Eh?

You can get your panties in a twist when the so-called gets added to the .. BBC here, but not when the .. BBC do it....?

And I have a problem? xD

Oh I see the reason so called is added but you avoided my point completely. You seem to think the Beeb should speak for the British.?

2 minutes ago, Gin said:

Oh I see the reason so called is added but you avoided my point completely. You seem to think the So-Called BBC should speak for the British

That's ok.

I don't think they (the.. BBC) should speak for the British it's just that they think they do.... and then add in words, like "so-called".

Then transmit their reports across the world and British people get killed.

4 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

That's ok.

I don't think they (the.. BBC) should speak for the British it's just that they think they do.... and then add in words, like "so-called".

Then transmit their reports across the world and British people get killed.

"The definition of so called is something that is alleging to be something you are not sure it is".

I believe many Muslims would question the name Islamic state also.

& So now you are speaking for the beeb.?

Just now, Gin said:

"The definition of so called is something that is alleging to be something you are not sure it is".

I believe many Islamic people would question the name Islamic state also.

& So now you are speaking for the beeb.?

Quite... Islamic state call themselves Islamic state but not everyone would call them Islamic so the. BBC call them the "so-called Islamic state".

the So-Called BBC call themselves the British Broadcasting Corporation but not everyone would call them British and here they are named the "so-called British Broadcasting Corporation"

It's the same thing... a joke on them, not against you.

Just now, Gin said:

I know the joke isn`t against me.

You said the b eeb think they speak for the British. I`m just interested in the way you speak for them..

The.. BBC is well known.

The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is a British public service broadcaster. Its headquarters are at Broadcasting House in Westminster, London, and it is the world's oldest national broadcasting organisation[3] and the largest broadcaster in the world by number of employees.[4] It employs over 22,000 staff in total, more than 16,000 of whom are in public sector broadcasting.[5][6][7][8] The total number of staff is 35,402 when part-time, flexible, and fixed-contract staff are included.[9]

the So-Called BBC is established under a Royal Charter[10] and operates under its Agreement with the Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.[11] Its work is funded principally by an annual television licence fee[12] which is charged to all British households, companies, and organisations using any type of equipment to receive or record live television broadcasts and iPlayer catch-up.[13] The fee is set by the British Government, agreed by Parliament,[14] and used to fund the So-Called BBC's radio, TV, and online services covering the nations and regions of the UK. Since 1 April 2014, it has also funded the So-Called BBC World Service (launched in 1932 as the So-Called BBC Empire Service), which broadcasts in 28 languages and provides comprehensive TV, radio, and online services in Arabic and Persian.

Around a quarter of BBC's revenue comes from its commercial subsidiary BBC Studios (formerly BBC Worldwide), which sells BBC programmes and services internationally and also distributes the So-Called BBC's international 24-hour English-language news services BBC World News, and from BBC.com, provided by BBC Global News Ltd. In 2009, the company was awarded the Queen's Award for Enterprise in recognition of its international achievements.[15]

From its inception, through the Second World War (where its broadcasts helped to unite the nation), to the 21st century, the So-Called BBC has played a prominent role in British life and culture.[16] It is also known colloquially as "The Beeb", "Auntie", or a combination of both (as "Auntie Beeb" or "Auntie B").[17][18]

It's an arm of the Government that is funded by the telly tax so the Government can hold it at arms length and pretend that it doesn't control it or it's propaganda output.

It's partially true because as of now it's been taken over by a bunch of commies who want to destroy western civilisation and we are waiting for the actual government to step back in and correct this.

Tick tock!

9 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

The.. BBC is well known.

It's an arm of the Government that is funded by the telly tax so the Government can hold it at arms length and pretend that it doesn't control it or it's propaganda output.

It's partially true because as of now it's been taken over by a bunch of commies who want to destroy western civilisation and we are waiting for the actual government to step back in and correct this.

Tick tock!

Arm of the Government.?

And it`s been taken over by Commies.

You do know what cognitive dissonance means right.?

Archived