• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Hamburg this morning

29 minutes ago, One percent said:

It's a war zone.  So glad it is where the G20 meeting is being held. When the destabilizing of  countries begins to impact them, they might just think a bit about what they are doing

The ones rioting were the ones in favor of the above ...the loony left anti trump brigade 

And on a side note well i think it should be in the German efficiency thread as they make shit water cannons or should that be water showers 

Edited by Long time lurking

Just another part of annual summer social calendar like Glastonbury and Wimbledon, and just as meaningless 

In this case instead of listening to overpaid musicians or watching overpaid tennis players we have an anarchist  and revolutionaries jamboree to lob petrol bombs at overpaid politicians. Wake me up when they actually manage to change anything.

Edited by Flirtygirty

49 minutes ago, One percent said:

It's a war zone.  So glad it is where the G20 meeting is being held. When the destabilizing of  countries begins to impact them, they might just think a bit about what they are doing

It's a bit like Eurovision Song Contest, no bugger wants to host the bloody thing anymore. 

Cuntish behaviour.

I've never understoond the whole 'I'm angry therefore I'm going to trash the city I live in' mentality.

Pleased they dispensed the water-cannons though, that's about as close to water as some of those scruffy bastards will get this year.

19 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

It's a bit like Eurovision Song Contest, no bugger wants to host the bloody thing anymore. 

Eurovision: happy gay men waving rainbow flags and singing songs.

G20: angry Antifa morons waving black flags and burning cars.

It's a bit of a toss-up.

Anybody behaving like that in a football ground gets five years.  They only keep doing it because the police don't deal with them properly: night in the cells, slap on the wrist, see you for the next G20.

22 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Cuntish behaviour.

I've never understoond the whole 'I'm angry therefore I'm going to trash the city I live in' mentality.

Pleased they dispensed the water-cannons though, that's about as close to water as some of those scruffy bastards will get this year.

These people mostly won't live there. They fly in for the occasion. 

Surprised DOSBODS is not commenting more on this.  World leaders trapped in hotels yesterday.  Two nights of fighting.  Almost 200 police injured.

Are we on here just not interested>?

5 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Surprised DOSBODS is not commenting more on this.  World leaders trapped in hotels yesterday.  Two nights of fighting.  Almost 200 police injured.

Come back when they are all swinging from lampposts for their treasonous acts and we might be. xD

I understand that Hamburg is a city that usually votes for the left and the locals are not all pleased about the way parts of their city has been trashed. They also want an explanation from Merkel why this plague was inflicted on them. Apparently 2020 G20 is scheduled for Saudi Arabia which should make interesting viewing. If they ever come back to our shores I think it should be held at Glastonbury with all protestors paying £250 for the privilege of burning down the pyramid stage while world leaders sing a rendition of Oasis's Don't Look Back In Anger.

The truth is the whole G20 gig from Politicians through to Protestors is just a massive exercise in global narcissism.

Edited by Flirtygirty

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

Didn't know any of those details. Either it's not being reported by the MSM or not being reported on here. 

Last I heard on it was Merkel chatting to Chinese re: NWO but that was before it started. 

8 hours ago, wherebee said:

Look, if DOSBODS are not represented at the summit, it's clearly a pointless sideshow.

G21 next time please.

5 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

ahhh the irony.

Yep.

"If people did this in Egypt they would be shot," said Ibrahim Ali, a 29-year-old Egyptian who came here in 2011. "The state provides everything: housing, unemployment benefits and education. Yet those people are not happy. I don't get it."