• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Only white men drive

The roads. Another symbol of oppression. Their dark tarmac - racist. The white man, driving on the roads, driving to work and earning money like selfish monsters. Driving around quickly, sometimes slowly, laughing at women and minorities.

The white man. Stopping everyone else from driving since the invention of the roads. Paying the taxes that pay the welfare for everyone else oppressed by the white man.

11 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

That Godfrey guy is very dry. It took me a few reads of his tweets to realise that he is taking the piss out of the SJW's / pro migrants, etc.

It's tempting to set up an account and subtly troll SJW's isn't it.

26 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

Anyone who peppers their sentences with "literally", "like", or "obviously" are like, obviously and literally moronic in the extreme. 

I hope you realise that when I do that I am, like, literally parodying people who do that, obviously.

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

I am ashamed to say that this person is the same sex as me.  #notinmyname. 

No to worry One percent, the list of arsehole men is much longer than the list of twattish women. Then again what do I know? I'm just a sexist white man who drives his patriarchal van on the racist roads of this homophobic island. 

Just now, whitevanman said:

No to worry One percent, the list of arsehole men is much longer than the list of twattish women. Then again what do I know? I'm just a sexist white man who drives his patriarchal van on the racist roads of this homophobic island. 

xD