• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One percent

First they cam for the dinner ladies...

...and I did not speak for I was not a dinner lady.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-40531321

this one has it all.  Selected sections from the article:

A primary school dinner lady who attended a march co-organised by former English Defence League (EDL) leader Tommy Robinson has been suspended. 

Rachel Booth was at the rally on 11 June in Manchester, which organisers said was "against Islamic hate".

She said she attended in sympathy for the victims of the Manchester attack that killed 22 people on 22 May.

and

"The grounds for suspending me are it was an EDL march, which is a load of rubbish. Even if I was part of the EDL, which I'm certainly not, it should not have affected my job."

She said she attended with her mixed race husband, who is a former serviceman, to show solidarity with the bombing victims, not to support far-right extremism.

"I thought it was for the children and so I went," she added.

the most intriguing bit:

In a letter to the school, Mohammed Fyaz, one of the march's organisers, wrote "the event in question was not organised by or linked to the EDL in any way".

He added: "In the democracy in which we live political, religious and moral issues should be allowed to be discussed, questioned and at times challenged freely, without fear of persecution or discrimination."

i really have no clue as to how to respond to this so open it up to the dosbods massive 

13 minutes ago, One percent said:

...and I did not speak for I was not a dinner lady.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-40531321

this one has it all.  Selected sections from the article:

A primary school dinner lady who attended a march co-organised by former English Defence League (EDL) leader Tommy Robinson has been suspended. 

Rachel Booth was at the rally on 11 June in Manchester, which organisers said was "against Islamic hate".

She said she attended in sympathy for the victims of the Manchester attack that killed 22 people on 22 May.

and

"The grounds for suspending me are it was an EDL march, which is a load of rubbish. Even if I was part of the EDL, which I'm certainly not, it should not have affected my job."

She said she attended with her mixed race husband, who is a former serviceman, to show solidarity with the bombing victims, not to support far-right extremism.

"I thought it was for the children and so I went," she added.

the most intriguing bit:

In a letter to the school, Mohammed Fyaz, one of the march's organisers, wrote "the event in question was not organised by or linked to the EDL in any way".

He added: "In the democracy in which we live political, religious and moral issues should be allowed to be discussed, questioned and at times challenged freely, without fear of persecution or discrimination."

i really have no clue as to how to respond to this so open it up to the dosbods massive 

The part that annoys me most about that article is the fact the people "protesting" about the march sees the need to cover their faces ,yet those marching are hiding nothing yet they are painted as the evil ones 

The arseholes are the ones hiding their faces and they were the ones intent on causing trouble the double standards within our police forces is all to clear to see 

5 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

The part that annoys me most about that article is the fact the people "protesting" about the march sees the need to cover their faces ,yet those marching are hiding nothing yet they are painted as the evil ones 

The arseholes are the ones hiding their faces and they were the ones intent on causing trouble the double standards within our police forces is all to clear to see 

Agree, plus the establishment that sanctions certain views and demonises others.  This woman whatever here views appears to have broken no laws. She attended a march, which I understand whilst we are still living in a free society, one is allowed to do.  Her employer completely and utterly overreached itself and turned itself into an arm of the police state, in a move the Stasi would be proud of. Idiots. 

12 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Reminds me of this video. People in masks, barely able to string a sentence together in English, shouting at a calm English chap 'what is wrong with you'!

'Dont touch me Abdul, I'll break you in the street right now. The chap is cool as a cucumber.

Just now, One percent said:

Agree, plus the establishment that sanctions certain views and demonises others.  This woman whatever here views appears to have broken no laws. She attended a march, which I understand whilst we are still living in a free society, one is allowed to do.  Her employer completely and utterly overreached itself and turned itself into an arm of the police state, in a move the Stasi would be proud of. Idiots. 

Mohammed Fyaz, the part you found intriguing ?  is part of/the leader ?  of a group that supports Muslims that want to leave Islam  

Absolutely disgraceful, I saw this on TR and the Rebel Media's youtube channel.

She is being castigated as some sort of 'racist' and the whole march is being painted as an EDL-march - horrendous vilification and fake news.  Thankfully TR and Rebel are on the case - and quite rightly so.

I believe some sort of legal representation will be for this woman, especially when she is going through the school's actions when her brief suspension is over. I would expect the school and local authorities full policies and procedures and the relevant law being made available.  Her merely being suspended because she went on a march (would any teachers or any other staff be treated as such if they went on a far-left (not that the march is far-right or anything 'right-wing' except in these fucking dickheads minds) march???)  will be shown to be totally without any legal basis and probably discriminatory. 

I hope she takes them to the cleaners.

41 minutes ago, Fossildog said:

Reminds me of this video. People in masks, barely able to string a sentence together in English, shouting at a calm English chap 'what is wrong with you'!

'Dont touch me Abdul, I'll break you in the street right now. The chap is cool as a cucumber.

Yep spot on and welcome back

10 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Yep spot on and welcome back

Guys a legend. Good for him, not taking any shit.

Don't come up to me and lay a finger on me / touch me - if you're close enough for that you're close enough for a punch, so back off.

8 minutes ago, JFK said:

Guys a legend. Good for him, not taking any shit.

Don't come up to me and lay a finger on me / touch me - if you're close enough for that you're close enough for a punch, so back off.

At the end they accused him of not being English and being. Australian O.o  

Very worrying scenario regarding an ordinary member of the population attending a march.

Coming after the So-Called BBC stating they will report "inappropriate" posts.... pfftttt ....what THEY decide is inappropriate.

Christian people not being allowed to wear cross necklaces...

Its been a long day there are many more examples of the oppression of indigenous and patriotic British citizens but can't think just now.

Overall, what I have thought for some time though is that Britain will at some point erupt in violence starting in major cities.

I blame globalisation, multiculturalism and the attack on nation states.

IMO the chickens are already coming home to roost and things will get worse. I don't know if life in uk will get better but I hope so. Worrying times:(

20 minutes ago, One percent said:

At the end they accused him of not being English and being. Australian O.o  

Yeah they are so fucking thick they've not heard a genuine cockney accent I suppose

13 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Very worrying scenario regarding an ordinary member of the population attending a march.

Coming after the So-Called BBC stating they will report "inappropriate" posts.... pfftttt ....what THEY decide is inappropriate.

Christian people not being allowed to wear cross necklaces...

Its been a long day there are many more examples of the oppression of indigenous and patriotic British citizens but can't think just now.

Overall, what I have thought for some time though is that Britain will at some point erupt in violence starting in major cities.

I blame globalisation, multiculturalism and the attack on nation states.

IMO the chickens are already coming home to roost and things will get worse. I don't know if life in uk will get better but I hope so. Worrying times:(

The answer is not to be silenced (and full on marks to TR and Rebel media etc for this) and to hit them where it hurts - in the pocket and the media.

Keep it in the media about her treatment, hit them with full legalese - the school will not have followed any of their procedures and will be in breach of so many local authority rules and discrimination that they will not be able to maintain their position. Crucify the fuckers - it's too precious a right to allow some fucking quasi-Marxist twats try this.

3 minutes ago, JFK said:

Yeah they are so fucking thick they've not heard a genuine cockney accent I suppose

Or so foreign they cannot believe that there are any indigenous people in Britain. Afterall, everyone they come across is also not from here. o.O

2 minutes ago, JFK said:

The answer is not to be silenced (and full on marks to TR and Rebel media etc for this) and to hit them where it hurts - in the pocket and the media.

Keep it in the media about her treatment, hit them with full legalese - the school will not have followed any of their procedures and will be in breach of so many local authority rules and discrimination that they will not be able to maintain their position. Crucify the fuckers - it's too precious a right to allow some fucking quasi-Marxist twats try this.

Yep, if she has any sense, she will lawyer up and hit them for everything. Please feel free to add to the following list:

• constructive dismissal
  • discrimination - gender
  • discrimination - ethnicity 
  • discrimination- religion 
  • PTSD
  • hurt feelings 
  • loss of dignity 

5 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Anyone got  a legal view on this?

Attending a lawful and peaceful protest in your own times constitutes an act of Gross Misconduct?

If she is in a union, they will sweep the floor with them. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

If she is in a union, they will sweep the floor with them. 

Hmmm - not so sure given how political biased Unions are.

My experience first hand. Unions sell you umbrellas in fine weather only to take them back when it starts to rain.

2 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Hmmm - not so sure given how political biased Unions are.

My experience first hand. Unions sell you umbrellas in fine weather only to take them back when it starts to rain.

Maybe, I used to be branch secretary and we would have had a field day with this.  You can bet they will have knee jerked this and not followed their own procedures. Oh how I would have loved this one. xD

31 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yep, if she has any sense, she will lawyer up and hit them for everything. Please feel free to add to the following list:

• constructive dismissal
  • discrimination - gender
  • discrimination - ethnicity 
  • discrimination- religion 
  • PTSD
  • hurt feelings 
  • loss of dignity 

Tr and rebel media have paid for one with a fund me campaign