• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Shaneyson

EU debate on migration

Interesting to hear what the technocrats think, Farage is a good speaker as ever. The Hungarian MEP at around 5 minutes is very passionate. The status quo is strongly represented as a rebuff at around 7 minutes.  There doesnt seem to be any common grounds between the sides for a solution, it really seems like a shit or bust situation.

The first speaker doesn't seem to realise about the tens of thousands entering unregistered and unchecked.  Waffle waffle waffle and nothing changes.

They don't even seem to realise that the eu is officially at war through France's official declaration of war after the bataclan atrocity.

For goodness sake Just Leave - and the sooner the better.

Edited by twocents

Yes we should just leave; However, we don't have enough politicians who haven't sold out, that is the problem. They will respond to losing influence, money or their seat. Can you trust any of them?

We really should just leave, get on with it and adjust to the new reality.The alternative really doesn't bare thinking of.

Some in the eu parliament appear to be waking up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4676640/Europe-underestimating-scale-migrant-crisis.html

a flood of biblical proportions I tell ye. 

One quote in the piece is worrying 

There is no permanent place for us in France any more,' he said. 'This is one of the main reasons why we want to go to Britain, where we are treated like human beings'

23 hours ago, One percent said:

One quote in the piece is worrying 

There is no permanent place for us in France any more,' he said. 'This is one of the main reasons why we want to go to Britain, where we are treated like human beings' because they're a bunch of soft-touch cucks. 

When MEPs speak out against immigration, it is seen as a valuable consideration. When Joe Public does it, he is a hideous racist xenophobe. I do not understand this new disconnect that I've been seeing in the MSM for the past few months. Can someone explain?

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

When MEPs speak out against immigration, it is seen as a valuable consideration. When Joe Public does it, he is a hideous racist xenophobe. I do not understand this new disconnect that I've been seeing in the MSM for the past few months. Can someone explain?

Have a read of Orwell's 1984 and all will become clear  :)