DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Not that again!

Frank Hovis

Songs so bad that you literally turn off the radio.

As I have just done for this.  The worst lyricist of this or any other century; his use of language is so bad that it actually grates and I cannot listen to it.

10 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Thanks for sharing that Frank. It makes me feel like a musician.O.o

You're not meant to listen to it!

This is for awful songs.

On 03/12/2019 at 14:36, Frank Hovis said:

The worst lyricist of this or any other century; his use of language is so bad that it actually grates and I cannot listen to it.

Rhyming 'Shot Gun' with 'Hot sun' . xD

I haven't listened to BBC Radio 6 for a while but during the summer they were playing a 'tune' by someone called Kate Tempest where she was talking over it. I wouldn't even call it a rap. The song was about some lesbian crush over a ballet dancer or something. I had to switch over whenever it came on...switch back after 3 minutes and she's still prattling on, dammit.

1 hour ago, UmBongo said:

Rhyming 'Shot Gun' with 'Hot sun' . xD

I haven't listened to BBC Radio 6 for a while but during the summer they were playing a 'tune' by someone called Kate Tempest where she was talking over it. I wouldn't even call it a rap. The song was about some lesbian crush over a ballet dancer or something. I had to switch over whenever it came on...switch back after 3 minutes and she's still prattling on, dammit.

Yes I heard that Kate tempest on radio 4 one evening. WTF? Never ending whining sameish drivel.

Archived