• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
stokiescum

Your local mp

Labour in Stockton South, dr Paul Jackson. Hopefully tories won't split the Brexit vote.. Labour only won by about 900 last time around. Brexit is 65/1 on betfair but I'm blocked :(

2 hours ago, NewryH said:

Mine is a 'shinner'. Nearly 50% last time so no chance of a change. Not really any protest vote either, so another spoiled ballot I think.

Mickey B ? 
Shame they don’t take their seats he would be hilarious in the house 😜

My long standing mp is David “fluffy” Mundell. He got the ministerial job in the cabinet because he was the only conservative in Scotland at the time. Just managed to keep his seat then by a majority of under 1k. At the last election his majority was back up to around 10k. He’s just an mp now but standing again holding out for a peerage or something I’ve heard. :Sick1:

I got banned from his Facebook page at the time of his cabinet appointment for posting repeat comments like.....ok you’ve got a cabinet job but don’t celebrate too much....who else could be chosen?

His son is an MSP and they’re a local double act but not funny at all!

My only choices are con, lab, lib or snp and really can’t vote for any of them so spoiling my paper.

Edited by Van Lady

2 hours ago, blobloblob said:

Jake Berry, self appointed Penfold to Boris Johnson's Dangermouse. 

Used to be pro EU but has woken up since the referendum and realised his constituency is 60% leave.

Corbyn's sort of right, MPs shouldn't necessarily take sides about things - BUT they should represent their constituency's views.

Edited by sarahbell

Mines a career politician Tory with a good majority.

Dealt with him the last year about an ongoing case ... the stupid cunt was unable to answer the simple question i asked him on the 3 times i sent the question via letter. Or should i say his assistant couldn't answer it on his behalf.

My final letter mocked his utter impotence as an MP and a man.

A truly useless twat who will never put his head above the parapet, which is the best you'll ever get from a Tory.

22 hours ago, Van Lady said:

My only choices are con, lab, lib or snp and really can’t vote for any of them so spoiling my paper.

With such as choice it seems they spoilt it for you.

15 hours ago, blobloblob said:

Jake Berry, self appointed Penfold to Boris Johnson's Dangermouse. 

Used to be pro EU but has woken up since the referendum and realised his constituency is 60% leave.

He used to be a bit truthy on the housing situation but seems like he decided to shut up about it in order to rise up the ministerial ranks.

Zac Goldsmith defending a majority of 45.  One of his minions looked unhappy with me when I said that as a natural Tory voter and brexit supporter they were not getting my vote because of IR35.

I have no idea who my local Labour MP is, nor do I care as the cunt won't be getting my vote.

I asked the forum recently if I can take a photo of my ballot paper that I intend to draw a cock and two hairy balls on, and was told I would be breaking the law in doing so.

So my next question is can you still buy carbon paper, or that blue shit that does the same thing...?

If so, I can take a blank piece of paper in the polling booth on Thursday and show you all my artistic effort.

Every MP other than Dennis Skinner is a cock-sucking cunt...

XYY

14 hours ago, MaxTheCat said:

Zac Goldsmith defending a majority of 45.  One of his minions looked unhappy with me when I said that as a natural Tory voter and brexit supporter they were not getting my vote because of IR35.

Surprised they didn't offer to outbid at IR45 or even IR3500 instead!

Edited by Harley