• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Benefits

I suppose it might depend on how much they get in their PIP -- but if it has been calculated as covering things like getting someone to put the bins out, and they can put the bins out themselves, then there's clearly trouble coming.  Part of the problem, though, is that PIP has become normalised within certain communities -- so their 'just putting the bins out' is actually equal to 'we're just doing what everyone else does' -- whereas most people just struggle on and give them their money.

I'm also sceptical of their claim anyway -- 'Spina Bifada Occulta' sounds bad (Spina Bifada!) but isn't usually a problem at all (NHS on it: spina bifida occulta doesn't usually cause any problems and most people are unaware that they have it).

Of course, they might be dreadfully ill, it is so difficult to know.

Edited by dgul

1 minute ago, Tdog said:

How very communist, (after 10 years of Tory governance) to be grassing up ones neighbours.

My neighbour thinks I snitched him up about him not really having a bad back. I know it wasn't me, which means there's at least one other person on the street who doesn't like him. 

7 minutes ago, Tdog said:

How very communist, (after 10 years of Tory governance) to be grassing up ones neighbours.

I won’t have that problem has I don’t know any of mine saying that I’ve had to go next door twice this week for parcels I’ve missed she has added me to Facebook now she knows my name

12 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

My neighbour thinks I snitched him up about him not really having a bad back. I know it wasn't me, which means there's at least one other person on the street who doesn't like him. 

Problems of most being reliant on the government to survive.

I was once on the sick for a year and the doctor who checked my claim out said its not often for someone to come in that has a genuine problem, he must have seen a lot of bad backs that day. This was 23 years ago.

Edited by Tdog

23 minutes ago, dgul said:

Of course, they might be dreadfully ill, it is so difficult to know.

If she has mobility issues enough to get PIP then how can she be his carer?

Daily living difficulties

You may get the daily living part of PIP if you need help more than half of the time with things like:

• preparing or eating food
  • washing, bathing and using the toilet
  • dressing and undressing
  • reading and communicating
  • managing your medicines or treatments
  • making decisions about money
  • engaging with other people

Mobility difficulties

You may get the mobility part of PIP if you need help going out or moving around.

Edited by sarahbell

The lines are very blurred. A lot of the time it depends on what drugs you're taking from the doctor. Keep going back he'll keep upping your meds, eventually you're a useless wreck whether you like it or not. The only way to fix this is vouchers instead of cash. Yes some crooked shopkeepers might cash them for you, but tptb could set up a nice line seizing property from them.

50 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/disabled-couples-benefits-stopped-after-21044268

They both get PIP and she's a carer for him.

how the fuck does that work?

we still have mobility issues, we're both diabetic, I am still in pain, my husband has Spina bifida occulta and chronic liver disease,

A few years ago I knew of a couple, she was obese and had mobility issues and he was registered blind.  They were actually classed as each others carers.  They were living in a shit flat but she was about to hit 60 and she told me they were then getting a bungalow.  They had plenty of disposable income 

1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

I won’t have that problem has I don’t know any of mine saying that I’ve had to go next door twice this week for parcels I’ve missed she has added me to Facebook now she knows my name

Woah hold on there, are you seriously telling us that you have a women next door neigbour and havnt shagged her yet ??.

6 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Woah hold on there, are you seriously telling us that you have a women next door neigbour and havnt shagged her yet ??.

I don’t shag women to close to home and I think she is about 22 don’t want her round here can hear her shouting has it is 

Just now, stokiescum said:

I don’t shag women to close to home and I think she is about 22 don’t want her round here can hear her shouting has it is 

Makes sense. To be fair when I was on my post divorce shagging spree I generally avoided anyone at work or that I knew socially.

4 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

1 minute ago, goldbug9999 said:

Makes sense. To be fair when I was on my post divorce shagging spree I generally avoided anyone at work or that I knew socially.

O.o

Women are that easy?

40 minutes ago, JackieO said:

O.o

Women are that easy?

Anything but. Unless you are rich or an uber chad usually it takes some deftly juggled mix of charm, bullshit and DGAF to bypass those deeply ingrained instincts of women to deny sex to the bottom 95% of the male population. Thats takes effort unless your naturally gifted at it like stokie.

Edited by goldbug9999

1 minute ago, goldbug9999 said:

Anything but. Unless you are rich or an uber chad usually it takes some deftly juggled mix of charm, bullshit and DGAF to bypass those deeply ingrained instincts of women to deny sex to the bottom 95% of the male population.

What type of wimmin go for casual/slutty

2 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Attractive but slutty women who engage in unpaid casual sex with random men exist mostly in the imaginations of normal sex-in-relationships-only women and hollywood script writers. They are pretty much non existent in real life. Even stokie is often subtly danging the hope of a relationship to snare his conquests.

"They have a video of me walking from my front door to put out the rubbish in the bin and used that as evidence because I didn't use my walking stick," stunned Tracy said.

Sooooo..... she knows theyve got a video. Dss dont tell till they confont the person, do shell know the exact reason why its dtopped.

The money dtopped a couple of months ago.

Full-time carer Tracy has severe arthritis and Darren has Spina bifida occulta as well as a non-alcohol chronic liver disease, which makes prolonged movement difficult.

isnt it lovrly that people barely able to move can find love together......

16 minutes ago, JackieO said:

None of them in theory well 2 have been upfront and said fancy a shag ie just like that I couldn’t be arsed to drive derby to see one the other was a very well educated woman from a hamlet near Telford her dad was a dr she was just upfront and said I love cock 

Nothing like a benefits thread to get Dosbods buzzing.

I think we should have a contest. Using www.entitledto.co.UK and with a maximum of four kids, who can end up with the biggest annual after tax income? (Combined after tax earnings and benefits)

My guess is it will be north of £60k.