• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Vatican

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

SJW he may be but anyone with unlimited wealth who chooses to drive a Dacia Duster gets a thumbs up from me.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-7739877/Pope-Francis-takes-delivery-humble-Dacia-Duster-SUV-new-popemobile.html

His namesake, St Frances, would never have gone for the alloy wheels option.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

SJW he may be but anyone with unlimited wealth who chooses to drive a Dacia Duster gets a thumbs up from me.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-7739877/Pope-Francis-takes-delivery-humble-Dacia-Duster-SUV-new-popemobile.html

Nah, Dacia Stepway.  The Duster oozes privilege!

PS:  Can get a Sandero once cannonised

Edited by Harley

2 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

image.png.c2c1d2d49441c82f5f250376d1ed9006.png

I had to look this up, not being in the know about The Pope and Vatican. The statue is quite scary and grotesque. Jesus saved or leaving a nuclear exolosion from Garden of Gethsemane. Bronze alloy statue created in about 12 years it seems by a sculptor named Fazzini.

Its also massive. Given its obvious impact there was a lot more views that came up in a brief search leaning towards Lucifer references.

Hope they have a decked out Evergreen Christmas Tree with Holly and Ivy on next to it at this time of year. Inclusivity an all.

14 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

I had to look this up, not being in the know about The Pope and Vatican. The statue is quite scary and grotesque. Jesus saved or leaving a nuclear exolosion from Garden of Gethsemane. Bronze alloy statue created in about 12 years it seems by a sculptor named Fazzini.

Its also massive. Given its obvious impact there was a lot more views that came up in a brief search leaning towards Lucifer references.

Hope they have a decked out Evergreen Christmas Tree with Holly and Ivy on next to it at this time of year. Inclusivity an all.

Have you seen the serpent???

image.png.abf49385f2e461ba87e251c5935157cc.png

image.png.c9c279e030f5fe8c1812456976ec74bc.png

2 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Have you seen the serpent???

image.png.abf49385f2e461ba87e251c5935157cc.png

image.png.c9c279e030f5fe8c1812456976ec74bc.png

Yes. I wanted to say BS. But just a few more seconds looking it seems very much serpentine. Quite an intimidating place really. I suppose that was the desired effect. Know your place. Nice and shiny but would give me the creeps.

21 minutes ago, JackieO said:

The space between the fangs is where that thing is...the hall is fucking massive.

The Fiery Flying Serpent Inside the Vatican (Video) – The ...

The Fiery Flying Serpent Inside the Vatican (Video) – The ...

Yes, and the hair on the Jesus statue is totally snake like, especially from the right angle.

I sometimes wonder whether, when Q says "It will be Biblical", he's talking about Popey. I've come across Clinton-like dark stuff about this pope.

If so, not surprising he's deeply anti-trump.

4 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think he's a Franciscan, Franky, noted for their disdain of flashy autos.:D

26 minutes ago, DocH said:

I sometimes wonder whether, when Q says "It will be Biblical", he's talking about Popey. I've come across Clinton-like dark stuff about this pope.

If so, not surprising he's deeply anti-trump.

Could you elaborate on the "dark stuff"? I don't have anything to do with the Catholic church directly (I have catholic (and "catholic") friends, but that's it). The impression I have is that Francis seems to be quite humble, which is presumably why he chose that name on ascension (or whatever they call the process of taking up the office). One such friend doesn't rate Francis at all, but I think that's because he thinks that popes should serve for life; so a matter of pseudo-theological principle, rather than a comment on the current incumbent. We haven't spoken about it really, so I'm just guessing at my friend's opinion... 

I have seen @JackieO's pictures of the snake-hall that she posted previously, and assumed that was more a trick of perspective in the wide-angle photographs; and that it wouldn't actually look like that in real life. However, the outside picture is a little more startlingly suggestive. Has anyone here been there to comment on whether the proportions and aspect of the hall and two-columned stage actually give that feeling in person?

If so, who commissioned the building, and who were the architects? Is it possible that the architects were making a point, sailing as close to the wind as they dared, about various abuses by the church hierarchy over the decades? I am thinking about child abuse, but also shady and mafia-related business/banking connections. I'd be surprised if anyone high up in the hierarchy would consciously evoke the imagery of satanism, unless as a protest ... but surely anyone powerful enough to commission such a building would be powerful enough to make actual changes for the good, rather than making a pointless visual protest?

I'm not very good with all these Byzantine conspiracy theories: I get lost at the first double-cross, let alone being able to balance probabilities of guessed-at triple-crosses.

10 minutes ago, BurntBread said:

Could you elaborate on the "dark stuff"?

Can't remember the source now I'm afraid, but it was along the lines of Popey having engaged in similar activities to Epstein and Clinton. Shocking perhaps but I remember thinking it was quite plausible, in the context. Sorry I cant be more helpful.

2 hours ago, BurntBread said:

Could you elaborate on the "dark stuff"? I don't have anything to do with the Catholic church directly (I have catholic (and "catholic") friends, but that's it). The impression I have is that Francis seems to be quite humble, which is presumably why he chose that name on ascension (or whatever they call the process of taking up the office). One such friend doesn't rate Francis at all, but I think that's because he thinks that popes should serve for life; so a matter of pseudo-theological principle, rather than a comment on the current incumbent. We haven't spoken about it really, so I'm just guessing at my friend's opinion... 

I have seen @JackieO's pictures of the snake-hall that she posted previously, and assumed that was more a trick of perspective in the wide-angle photographs; and that it wouldn't actually look like that in real life. However, the outside picture is a little more startlingly suggestive. Has anyone here been there to comment on whether the proportions and aspect of the hall and two-columned stage actually give that feeling in person?

If so, who commissioned the building, and who were the architects? Is it possible that the architects were making a point, sailing as close to the wind as they dared, about various abuses by the church hierarchy over the decades? I am thinking about child abuse, but also shady and mafia-related business/banking connections. I'd be surprised if anyone high up in the hierarchy would consciously evoke the imagery of satanism, unless as a protest ... but surely anyone powerful enough to commission such a building would be powerful enough to make actual changes for the good, rather than making a pointless visual protest?

I'm not very good with all these Byzantine conspiracy theories: I get lost at the first double-cross, let alone being able to balance probabilities of guessed-at triple-crosses.

More info here

Think about it for a moment: If just one side of the statue gave the impression of a snake’s head, we could brush this off as coincidence, but when it looks this way from all angles, and the entire building resembles a snake as well, it becomes much more difficult to ignore. One must begin to realize that this was purposefully designed to appear this way. The thought and planning that went into this would have to have been immense.

Here's a video of Paul IV opening the satanic cesspit hall.

Gay walk he's got there.

1 minute ago, TheBlueCat said:

It really is like a scene from The Omen or from Devil's Advocate. I wonder what prompted them to commission such a demonic looking sculpture?

They ought to combine an audience with the Pope, and Room 101, and put the lot there...