• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
steppensheep

Mao done good.

I thought it was just an Abbottopotamism, but it seems like it is something that actually is more widespread in lefty radical circles. They really are planning on killing  re-educating us. One of the anti G20 demonstators on their aims:

[google translate]"China before 1976". The China of Mao Tse-tung, the China of the Murderous Cultural Revolution? "The figures that are conveyed to us about the cultural revolution are wrong"

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/g-20-gipfel/die-polizei-greift-nach-g-20-gipfel-in-hamburg-durch-15098131-p2.html

Edited by steppensheep

12 minutes ago, steppensheep said:

Oh, the reporter couldn't help himself, he opined, "they sound just like the right wing extremists."

xD  Just underpins my premise that there is no left and right, there is us and them

On Sky News paper review last night some journo said that Coorbyn would have won by more if X had happened... He was referring to the mainstream media supposedly being against Corbyn.

I find this completely surreal - journos going on national media and saying that Corbyn has not only won but would have won more if it was not for their professional.

Call me stupid but from where I sit Corbyn lost the election and lost despite vast numbers of journos being quite clearly and unashamedly pro Corbyn during the run=up to voting.

9 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

On Sky News paper review last night some journo said that Coorbyn would have won by more if X had happened... He was referring to the mainstream media supposedly being against Corbyn.

I find this completely surreal - journos going on national media and saying that Corbyn has not only won but would have won more if it was not for their professional.

Call me stupid but from where I sit Corbyn lost the election and lost despite vast numbers of journos being quite clearly and unashamedly pro Corbyn during the run=up to voting.

Add to that probably the worst run  campaign by any opposition in history (did she realy want to win ?) ...they are all on fucking drugs 

22 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I was finding it amazing in the run up to the election. i don't watch that much news or panel shows the few I did catch were uniformly a completely pro-Labour cast complaining how the media is universally anti-Labour.