• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
wherebee

Not. Fucking. Men.

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Literally nonsense.

A woman who wears check shirts, dungarees and Doc Martens is still not a man whatever the legal papers may say.

You are just a misogynistic oppressor.  Don't you realise that an individual in today's society can identify as anything they like and biology be buggered  :P 

People who want to be a man need a stitch putting in their hoohah to stop them having sex the girl way.

And I am seriously against FGM or any sort.

Edited by sarahbell

27 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

People who want to be a man need a stitch putting in their hoohah to stop them having sex the girl way.

And I am seriously against FGM or any sort.

Never mind stitches, a few of the girls I know would need it bricking up.B|

8 hours ago, One percent said:

You are just a misogynistic oppressor.  Don't you realise that an individual in today's society can identify as anything they like and biology be buggered  :P 

Nope, I think we can say for sure that they weren't buggered

8 hours ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Step away from the freak show, you will be happier for it!

As I was saying on the other thread. The news is a  giant trolling operation. 

If no-one ever clicked on a 'news' website the world would be a lot better it doesn't report problems, in the world, it plays an integral part in creating them.

The whole gender thing has a huge attention seeking element. It's like the old philosophical conundrum 'if Eddie Izzard is alone in the forest, and no-one is there to see, can he be arsed to put his heels and make-up on?'

4 minutes ago, SNACR said:

As I was saying on the other thread. The news is a  giant trolling operation. 

If no-one ever clicked on a 'news' website the world would be a lot better it doesn't report problems, in the world, it plays an integral part in creating them.

The whole gender thing has a huge attention seeking element. It's like the old philosophical conundrum 'if Eddie Izzard is alone in the forest, and no-one is there to see, can he be arsed to put his heels and make-up on?'

And will he still be an attention seeking, me, me, me arse. 

Never forget the hissy fit he threw over brexit. 

I don't have a problem with this at all, except for the obvious one...that it's not news. It's not at all uncommon for male-to-female transexuals to father some kids before they decide to transition...and it's not at all surprising that someone born genetically female, who still has functioning ovaries and a womb, should be able to carry a baby to term, irrespective of whether they've taken a load of testosterone to masculinize themselves. Flo-jo had a daughter in 1990...

I'm completely on board with people who suffer from Gender Dysphoria (which is now recognized by the DSM as a mental condition) being supported to do whatever makes them happier, be that surgically transitioning and/or taking hormones, just living as a member of the opposite sex, or whatever. If they want to legally change their gender status, that's fine too, as long as they're not trying to have the best of both worlds.

It does however seem to me, now homophobia is generally dying out and the battle for legal equal rights for gay people has pretty much been won, that a certain type of 'progressive' now can't adequately demonstrate their right-on credentials by merely speaking out in support of gay people...so they've got to take it to the next level, by claiming that they're 'non-binary', or 'pansexual', or some other guff. Or as in this case, professing that it's some great achievement for humankind when a genetic female has a baby despite having had their breasts removed and managing to grow a beard.

Still, as tiresome as it is, one should feel sorry for those people, as they're really only making themselves look silly, not doing any actual harm, IMO.

1 hour ago, Rave said:

as they're really only making themselves look silly, not doing any actual harm, IMO.

I think one could argue that they could be doing a lot of harm to their children.

And I would think that if the far left manage to normalise this subject, then they will move on to trying to normalise bestiality and pedophilia.

1 minute ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I think one could argue that they could be doing a lot of harm to their children.

And I would think that if the far left manage to normalise this subject, then they will move on to trying to normalise bestiality and pedophilia.

How are they harming their children, then?