• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

LGBTQ

Queer.

One of my gay friends told me I'd count as queer because I am not a sheep. I'm straight, married and apparently queer. I have been known to be a bit of an activist in my time. 

6 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Incest
Android
Piscaetarian
kinky

I know what they are. I'm just annoyed that ebay decided they would discriminate against 'IAPK'ers like that.

Doesn't the K stand for Koala for those who are transitioning to marsupial?

42 minutes ago, axolotl said:

I know what they are. I'm just annoyed that ebay decided they would discriminate against 'IAPK'ers like that.

Doesn't the K stand for Koala for those who are transitioning to marsupial?

Celebrate love and equality, as long as you are in group x y or z...everyone else can go fuck themselves...oh, thats another gender....

23 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

I'm fed up of the need many people have these days to announce their sexuality. 

As a society we are accepting of pretty much anything these days when it comes to sexual preference. You can't be prosecuted for sexual acts apart from paedophilia or bestiality. 

IMO sexual preference and activity is a private matter so I wish everyone would just shut up and get on with their lives.

As for begging for homes.....stop whingeing, make yourself presentable and get a job!

Pride comes before a fall.

10 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I think the Church of England said today that they would be welcoming to transsexuals.

How the feck do they know? Is there a special aisle? Surely people just turn up and do their Churchy things?

I cannot remember turning up anywhere and announcing my sexuality. People should just stop attention seeking.

Don't think I've ever announced my sexuality verbally.

But my eyes locking onto every pair of tits in the room - and the drooling - sort of gives it away...

XYY

9 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

But my eyes locking onto every pair of tits in the room - and the drooling - sort of gives it away...

XYY

You are a lesbian and I claim my five pounds  xD

12 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Not always a guarantee....

1168706.jpg