• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

New libdem leader

On 16/12/2019 at 21:16, snaga said:

Lib dems are in a death spiral of their own making ... new leader must be an MP, so their choice is restricted. Another weak leader will reduce there numbers further, even less choice next time.

They need to look outside of thier current MPs

Other than having rather irritating candidates, not particularly appealing to me. i'm still surprised they didnt get a bigger vote. They did tread the 'moderate' track very well....i figured they'd pick up a reasonable share of votes purely out of not being Johnson and not being Corbyn. Surprised more lefty, weathly, remain types didnt go to them. St Albans the only gain, right?

6 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Surprised more lefty, weathly, remain types didnt go to them.

You can talk a good talk, but in the privacy of the ballot booth with thoughts of your BTLs, 4x4, your increasing need to see a doctor, and so on, you can let your hair down and be your real self.

Edited by Harley

41 minutes ago, Harley said:

You can talk a good talk, but in the privacy of the ballot booth with thoughts of your BTLs, 4x4, your increasing need to see a doctor, and so on, you can let your hair down and be your real self.

Kind of my point...they stayed labour instead a lot more than I was expecting. So far as I can tell, the tories only gained in poorer than average places.

Posted (edited)
  • Greysexual. You experience sexual attraction infrequently.
  • Demisexual. You experience sexual attraction infrequently, and when you do it’s only after developing a strong emotional connection to someone.
10 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Bi n pan explained here.

https://www.healthline.com/health/bisexual-vs-pansexual#1

No, me either.

Even I am confused with all of these sexual labels etc and I identify as a gay man mostly. Never heard of greysexual and demisexual before, I actually think I am the former!

Edited by Underwhelmed

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Underwhelmed said:

Even I am confused with all of these sexual labels etc and I identify as a gay man mostly. Never heard of greysexual and demisexual before, I actually think I am the former!

Not quite sure how you can be "mostly" gay, but that doesn't matter here on DOSBODS. You'll find no homophobia or any shite like that on here.

We welcome you shirt-lifters as much as any other benders...

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

Not quite sure how you can be "mostly" gay, but that doesn't matter here on DOSBODS. You'll find no homophobia or any shite like that on here.

We welcome you shirt-lifters as much as any other benders...

;)

XYY

I have no objection to gayness, as long as they don't try to ram it down my throat.

...or up my a*rse.