DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Mr. Mellie's big Christmas choonz bonanza

Roger_Mellie

Got a few favourite Christmas choonz, top of the list is probably this, great song, great cover, had a big thing for Cerys back in the day:

Can't beat a bit of Elvis, not a classic christmas song, but definitely one of my favourites:

And finally, probably my all time favourite. Christmas doesn't start until I've heard this on the radio, which i haven't yet. I should probably switch it on. I just love the sentiment.. it's Christmas, can't be arsed, but fuck it, I'm going to have a good time.

4 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Not a Christmas song, aside from being released in December. Probably the last classic Christmas No.1

Fuck off Rodge.

That is not a Christmas song, and every year it makes that dick-head Brian Harvey some more money for his smack.

You are now officially off my Christmas card list...

;)

XYY

9 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Fuck off Rodge.

That is not a Christmas song, and every year it makes that dick-head Brian Harvey some more money for his smack.

You are now officially off my Christmas card list...

;)

XYY

I'm just delighted to know I was ever on it.

This ain't a Christmas song either but it peaked just too soon and lost out on the 1982 Christmas number 1 spot to Renee and fucking Renato. 

I love this song, with all my heart. Weller at his first lyrical peak here.

These are all songs.  This year and last year were both dire parodies of well known songs by something called "ladbaby".

But it's alright that any decent music has been crushed beneath this shite.

Because it's for CHARIDEE.

Personally I'd go for one of these:

Archived