• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Bkkandrew

Worst crime in history?

Recommended Posts

While I'm no proponent of political correctness in general, I have to marvel at the stupidity of the woman. For Christ's sake you're an MP - do you have literally no brain cells at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blobloblob said:

While I'm no proponent of political correctness in general, I have to marvel at the stupidity of the woman. For Christ's sake you're an MP - do you have literally no brain cells at all?

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, blobloblob said:

While I'm no proponent of political correctness in general, I have to marvel at the stupidity of the woman. For Christ's sake you're an MP - do you have literally no brain cells at all?

True. But is the suspension for stupidity or for supposed racism? Or to shut the SJWs and media up?

I think the SJWs would like to issue their own yearly dictionary/thesaurus of unacceptable words/expressions and have offenders all imprisoned.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, blobloblob said:

While I'm no proponent of political correctness in general, I have to marvel at the stupidity of the woman. For Christ's sake you're an MP - do you have literally no brain cells at all?

Silly cow she's causing trouble for Aunty Theresa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not PC but the term is not only offensive, its connected to a whole different time and place - US in slave times. Noting the fuck to do with the UK in 2010s.

Shes as stupid bint as that fa cow Abbbot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Irrespective of the rights and wrong it does seem a bit daft to use the word these days - she could have used needle in the haystack or even needle in the woodpile, although maybe that would be jumped on a sexist as isn't it mainly females that use needles in every day usage - or at least used to.  Is it ok to say woodpiles now or does the word have "connotations".

Maybe they should invent a new PC correct expression - how about "a good MP in Parliament".

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At any rate isn't it time they stopped using expressions in Parliament like "withdrawing the whip" as it sounds a bit iffy - and another one "black rod" sounds really dodgy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, twocents said:

Irrespective of the rights and wrong it does seem a bit daft to use the word these days - she could have used needle in the haystack or even needle in the woodpile, although maybe that would be jumped on a sexist as isn't it mainly females that use needles in every day usage - or at least used to.  Is it ok to say woodpiles now or does the word have "connotations".

Maybe they should invent a new PC correct expression - how about "a good MP in Parliament".

Needle in the woodpile would have got her accused of what she was implying.

Stupid thing for her to say. Clearly offensive to a large group of people. However...

Interesting that no journo has mentioned that the phrase was first used by the US Democratic Party who used it as a parody of Lincoln and the Republican Party's antislavery stance. Yep, yet another one of the numerous racist things from the Democrats.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_in_the_woodpile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I would oppose that to my dying breath.

I assume you mean you would oppose removing the expressions.  I would agree to oppose it as apart from anything else they do add a bit of theatre as well as tradition - if you value that sort of thing.  

My comment was tongue in cheek highlighting the inconsistencies but it is getting so ridiculous that double standards seem to be in operation wherever you look.

Edit to add:  Unless keeping it symbolises something which would stand in the way of improving the currently abysmal state of Parliamentary representation of the people.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spygirl said:

Im not PC but the term is not only offensive, its connected to a whole different time and place - US in slave times. Noting the fuck to do with the UK in 2010s.

Shes as stupid bint as that fa cow Abbbot.

This.

"Nigger" has been a term of racial abuse since - well, at least since I was a kid 30 years ago. PC madness started a long, long time after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Helen Grant MP the professional grievance hunter chiming in I see. Apologies to the rest of this country on behalf of my fellow constituents for repeatedly voting in this awful woman.

 

Do you know who represents the interests of the people of rural Kent best? It has to be a lady born in Willesden and raised in Scotland born to a Nigerian mother. Come on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Helen Grant MP the professional grievance hunter chiming in I see. Apologies to the rest of this country on behalf of my fellow constituents for repeatedly voting in this awful woman.

 

She can't even write properly. 

"Tht"

"2"

o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Helen Grant MP the professional grievance hunter chiming in I see. Apologies to the rest of this country on behalf of my fellow constituents for repeatedly voting in this awful woman.

 

Do you know who represents the interests of the people of rural Kent best? It has to be a lady born in Willesden and raised in Scotland of mixed race.

Can't miss a chance to virtue signal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.