• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
ccc

Big Apple Monsey machete Jew Stabby

If it were fully legal like in the US, would you own a firearm in the UK?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. If it were fully legal like in the US, would you own a firearm in the UK?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Already have a shotgun license etc
    • Fuck off

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50937186

Man with machete 9_9

Unclear on motive yet. But they do manage to get in multiple references to swaztikas the far right etc..:wanker:

Even though on first impressions I'm going to go with an Allah based attack.

The machete really isn't the neo Nazi weapon of choice. 

Edited by spunko
adding somewhat related poll

There's a bit of this going around atm.

New Jersey officials investigate attack at Jewish grocery

The two killers who shot dead a detective in Jersey City, then stormed a kosher supermarket and killed three bystanders, had apparently been followers of the Black Hebrew Israelites, a fringe group whose members have been known to rail against white people and Jews.

16 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Quick check on twitter shows black man a lot.

Bbc forgot to report that that bit.

Don't be too harsh on the So-Called BBC, the Grauniad also managed to write about this attack and a few more too without once mentioning the word, "black". 

The Telegraph said "black" once but I think it got away with it. 

Edited by the gardener

The anti white and anti Jewish / Christian media is evil. It exists on both sides of the Atlantic. I see the so-called journalists who pump out this evil as being no different to Nazis. They truly are evil people. WTF do they say in private if they are willing to go on TV or Radio and sprout this evil propaganda.

In other news some bloke in charge of the Lake District management - or something like that - says it is too focussed on white people.

50 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

In other news some bloke in charge of the Lake District management - or something like that - says it is too focussed on white people.

Bullshit, whenever I go it is crawling with Chinese and other assorted Asian tourists, or do they count as white nowadays?

4 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Bullshit, whenever I go it is crawling with Chinese and other assorted Asian tourists, or do they count as white nowadays?

You will need to ask the bloke. But I suspect that everyone is white apart from Africans and Middle Easterns - it is a bizarre and perverse kind of blinker that these people wear. They come in a box with a huge amount of self-loathing.

3 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Please... the media???? It's owned by jews.

The media industry is vast. Plenty of media organisations are not Jewish owned.

15 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Looks Sri Lankan.

Have Tamil tigers aligned with islam?

Have you forgotten the Easter massacres of Christians  in Sri Lanka?

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2019/04/sri-lankas-christians-faced-new-persecution/587842/

If you go on twitter to do a search for this story you will see loads of nasty, vicious and downright vile tweets against Jewish people. If the same was said about muslims there would be mass bannings by twitter and the tweets removed. It should make us all pause for thought about twitter as an organisation and the people in charge of it - if we had not done so already.

Amongst the tweets I saw a tweet about an article in The Sun in which David Baddiel apparently compares London to Nazi Germany. Um, what was he saying on that Channel 4 programme on election night re the Tory victory and the Labour defeat? Someone on here mentioned it but it escapes me now.

I really do not see how anyone in the UK is unable to see the links between Labour and antisemitism. I like to believe it is one of the reason why Labour were so thoroughly rejected by the British people. Heck, we have a big thread about it here. But I cannot get my head around actually being Jewish and failing to see the link. To quote the dark lord of mental health - the cognitive dissonance is great in this one.