• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

DTMark

Local radio station keeps getting hijacked by song about masturbation

1 hour ago, DTMark said:

This one has to be the best

Bus company pulls topless 'ride me' adverts after outcry

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/may/11/bus-company-pulls-topless-ride-me-adverts-after-outcry

Image result for ride me all day for £3

EverydaySexism(@EverydaySexism)

Hey @NAT_Group aren't half of your customers women? Have you thought this through?

Do they really object.

Isn't it strange how something that is illegal, disruptive and wrong can, in small doses, make the world a better place. It doesn't have to be music, I'm pretty sure much merriment could be generated by carefully targeted pirate ads too.

7 hours ago, NTB said:

Isn't it strange how something that is illegal, disruptive and wrong can, in small doses, make the world a better place. It doesn't have to be music, I'm pretty sure much merriment could be generated by carefully targeted pirate ads too.

Is bacon illegal now?  How far we have fallen.  o.O

21 minutes ago, One percent said:

Is bacon illegal now?  How far we have fallen.  o.O

Depends where you put it. Sadly, in some cases yes.

1 minute ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Depends what part of the country.

Some regions you can openly carry or consume bacon in public. 

In some areas you have to obtain a concealed carry licence.  Bacon must be concealed from view at all times. If travelling by car - bacon should be stowed safely in the boot or in a glove-box. Under no circumstances should bacon be consumed in public.

Whilst in a rapidly growing number of counties bacon is illegal to advertise, sell, store or consume, full stop.

There are of course transitional arrangements in place as areas move from legalised bacon, through concealed carry to total ban.

This is where much of the problem lies, particularly amongst the older demographic, for whom consumption of bacon was part of their indigenous culture. Its very difficult to educate them to keep their bacon hidden.

This has become more of an issue since the introduction of the 5p carrier bag charge.

Beforehand shops and supermarkets would automatically safely wrap bacon away from sight but human nature being as it is there are many reports of shoppers to mean to pay the charge brazenly walking through supermarket car parks, town centres and even bus stations. The problem is exacerbated when bacon carrying shoppers openly display their package during their bus journey. This may cause immeasurable offence to unfortunate fellow passengers aggrieved by bacon.

Eventually the UK will become fully bacon free, until this time, all of us should remember there is more that separates us than we have in common. Only by fully accommodating the rights and sensibilities of our incoming migrant population will we truly enjoy the benefits of our enriched multi-cultural diversity. 

👍