DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

You cannot be sirius

TheCountOfNowhere

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Loki said:

Why would you do that? Let's say you wanted all that in shares not cash...there are so many other shares it could have been diversified between. Bizarre behaviour.

I raise your bizarreness ...

(From FB):

SIRIUS MINERALS,

IF YOU HAVE, OR ANYBODY YOU HAVE BOUGHT SHARES, read on.
Sirius Minerals are holding a PUBLIC MEETING at Hawker Village Hall, on Monday the 13th of January 2020, between 1.00pm and 2.30pm.
They will probably be mentioning the possible takeover by the company, Anglo-American, who's shares are currently valued in excess of £21.00 per share, and they plan to by back your shares for 5.5 pence per share, they obviously know what they are going to be making by taking it over, but, partly at your loss, if you can get to the meeting, and take other investors along,
A lot of Whitby people, and others, have invested in Sirius, some of them have invested pension funds, and other savings, and literally stand to loose the majority of their money,
If enough people attend, and can't get in, would they have to arrange another meeting, say at the Riverside Stadium, with plenty of room, and close to where their tunnel will be coming out, to ship the minerals from Teesport,
Let's see how many INVESTORS WE CAN GET TO THE Meeting.
This is not a wind-up, I have a copy of the agenda, it's a pdf file and I upload it to Facebook.

Basically, mug punters wanrs AA to pay the AA SP for the Sirius shares .....

Warren Buffet look out!

yes, makes no sense that they should expect £21 a share for each SXX share they hold, thats not how it works, are they stupid?

You dont trade your old banger in against a new car and get a car for a car (new for old), unless its a daewoo for a daewoo 20 years ago that is, that didnt last long did it.

15 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

yes, makes no sense that they should expect £21 a share for each SXX share they hold, thats not how it works, are they stupid?

You dont trade your old banger in against a new car and get a car for a car (new for old), unless its a daewoo for a daewoo 20 years ago that is, that didnt last long did it.

Yes.

7 hours ago, leonardratso said:

Incredible isn't it?Probabaly put heir pension in

Chris FraserToday 06:47

This is a man with selfless commitment
Integrity

Respect for others and above all courage

I believe Chris Fraser will get a finance deal that includes the 85000 shareholders
It is infact AA who is desperate with such a low ball offer

Remember the whole project was built around the locals
No matter who takes this into battle
The locals must be included, that includes the shareholders and the wider community
AA might just be pulling a stroke or two
you need a small army of a workforce with the blessing of the local communities

Sirius has went to great lengths to include school children in the project

Can you imagine the horror if Sirius or AA ripped off mum dad granny and grampa
Brothers sisters of their shareholding’s
Chris Fraser is a god like figure in these parts,

He won’t let down the local community’s he has worked so hard to embrace,
I also cant see Gina rhinheart allowing this to happen
The lady I am sure would not want the locals or the shareholders robbed of their life savings
It boils down to morals and standards which AA don’t seem to be showing
Big mistake
I’ll stick with our original plan if I am wrong hay ho

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/908269/sirius-minerals-could--get-by--with-400mln-fundraising-says-broker-908269.html

RE: Other parties interested?Today 09:46

How could CF put his head on his pillow at night selling the whole shabang for £386m when we (They) have £240m in the bank? Something does not ring true IMO If any of this AA TO comes to fruition CF will achieve "Low life status" given the special issue at 20p and his pitches over the years especially to Tyneside investors I am a LTH and have lost a fortune at 0.55 surely the existing share holders would rather chip in £500 each and buy the thing ourselves in reality we would only need to raise the difference between our bank position and the AA offer to remain in the same position,if they grant and achieve a TO it will just be a planned asset rob and stitch up?

• 1 month later...
On 08/01/2020 at 16:18, spygirl said:

Well, as a long term shareholder whos borrowed against my house and put in my pension ....

All for local jobs mind, not so Id be rich, rich rich$$$$$$$

Ive not, mind.

Load of bollocks.

*IF* they buy then theyll stop the tunnel, bu Boulby off ICL, then run a new tunnel in.

So.

30 minutes to the vote.

Do all these brave PIs, who were only thinking about the local jobs, for their grandkids future, etc etc take a large haircut.

Or do they stomp off in a sulk, only to find the company goes bust in 2 months???

The whole Sirius thing has been totally mental for me, mine head being onyl a few miles up the road.

'Oh this is great!. I spoke to someone who said if you invest youll be a millionaire .... I dont want to greedy, Ill just borrow 20k for shares'

Totally fucking mental. Bunch of shysters and gormless getrich hicks.

Radio actually had a mining analysis on this morning, pointing out that there might not be much of market for polywhatsit, and the cost to extract it might make it not economically viable.

The existence of bulletin boars just concentrates the lunacy, 

leonardratso

rubbish, its totally viable, ive just bought all the air above the mine to the clouds off a bloke in the pub for a quid. they cant even walk over the site without paying me rent. funny though how the ceo of sirrius took my pound and put it in the fruit machine, i would have thought he needed to buy som mining equipment with it, but maybe some shoes first.

Price: 4.60

No Opinion

RE: ToughToday 12:51

The shares in this company must NOT be sold at this price.
The BOD should do the decent and honourable thing and pass the following resolution today or put it to the meeting:
"That the socking great hole in the ground that we dug at the greatest expense hereby and is resolved to be backfilled from both ends with the most impregnable concrete available"
Disgrace - i have written off my investment and dont see why I should give my upside and my backside away.......

VOTE NO

Price: 4.60

No Opinion

RE: feedToday 12:45

Since the board have been wrong about just about everything, that should signal everyone to vote no.
___

Definitely. BOD have NO credibility whatsoever.

Vote NO.

KOH

Price: 4.54

No Opinion

VoteToday 12:23

Yes/No?? I can't wait too much longer as I have a job interview at 2 - as it stands I ve lost 60 grand.I retired 2 years ago.Before you no-marks start,it is about 20% of my pot so not life-changing but what with my daughter's wedding (scheduled) and a land purchase (unscheduled) the SXX loss has tipped me back into employment(hopefully). Oh,and I won't be sat on my backside shuffling papers - factory jobs don't allow that.

Price: 4.50

No Opinion

RE: feedToday 12:19

yeah, ask them about fundsirius.

"Sir, we've got 43 million in make-belief money from anonymous people who have not actually committed a cent, but filled in a random internet form saying they'll send thousands each. Why aren't we being seriously considered as a financing option"?

Calls for 10p a share offer

Another shareholder, who says he’s an expert in agriculture and agribusiness has said Anglo American should pay as much as 10p a share, rather than the 5.5p offered, as that breaks down to the £1bn already spent on the project.

He adds

Polyhalite is the future, one of the best fertiliser in the world. This is one of the best fertiliser projects in the world

We need to say ‘fair is fair’ here.

His comments got a round of applause from the audience.

Total. Fucking. Idiot.

13 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Yes. No. Yes. No.

What is it?

I presume they're a bit scared of the common folk, and are waiting for them to go home.

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

I presume they're a bit scared of the common folk, and are waiting for them to go home.

I'll be glad when the grown up company n investors take over.

3 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

What are the chances of order below 5.5p getting filled tomorrow morning? Closed at 4.7

Buy low sell high?

Archived