DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Miley Cyrus is better than Lily Allen

lid

Long time lurking

Love her voice/talent not to keen on the person,obligatory Cali SJW

Love her or hate her you have to give her credit as she seems to be able to make here voice fit most genres 

Edited by Long time lurking
  • Agree 1

Has anybody here ever drank a bottle of spirits and thought there was someone else in the room then?

My nan got pregnant by a ghost

He put the Willie's up her 😜

• Agree 5
  • Lol 1

Bedrag Justesen
2 minutes ago, lid said:

Has anybody here ever drank a bottle of spirits and thought there was someone else in the room then?

My Aunty Mickey worked as a chef in a posh hotel, she was always pissed on Irish Mist and Bushmills, being Catholic, her house was filled with statuary and crucifixes.

Not long after Alex Higgins died she was watching the snooker and routinely asked two empty chairs if they wanted something to eat, as she had some champ on the go. I found this extremely odd, thinking she had lost her marbles, so asked her if she was OK.

She seemed surprised why I asked.

You can't see them ?

I actually felt my skin prickle.

"No", I replied.

" It's Billy and Ernie, they always watch the snooker with me since Ned died to keep me company. Always smart in their tuxedos."  

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Pigeon Forge.

Everybody been in everybody else.

I've been to Pigeon Forge a few times but never been to Dollywood, Dollywood Splash or the Hatton and McCoy show. I need to make some time for it.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, lid said:

One of these youngsters had a famous father and made the most of their talent 

And the other one was Lily Allen 

V far off.

Mileys dad is Billy Ray and shes Dolly Ps step daughter.

Milly has been uber trained and put thru her steps.

Lily Dad is some cahrmed  middle class twats, dippign int oa frieds dad who can get them a commsion from bcb or ch4.  who has a rich family bailing him n kids out as he spends his time arsing around with the coke West london set, playing at being poor.

lily got into singing ith her annoying mockney routine, despite going to a gentile girls school.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I've been to Pigeon Forge a few times but never been to Dollywood, Dollywood Splash or the Hatton and McCoy show. I need to make some time for it.

I really liked Pigeon Forge, though the only attraction other than the All Year Round Christmas Shop that we actually visited was Dolly's Stampede, which I enjoyed. Just driving up and down the strip goggling at some of the places was entertaining enough for me, the Titanic theme restaurant genuinely made me gasp! xD

Image result for titanic restaurant pigeon forge

Edited by Rave
  • Agree 3

11 hours ago, lid said:

I'm 21 eighteenths into a bottle of jd and I'm appreciating the quality of Billy Idol 

He looks in pretty decent shape for 64 and assuming he has lived the rock star lifestyle. 

• Agree 1

Happy Renting
11 minutes ago, Castlevania said:

Billy Idol’s English?

My ex-next door neighbor from about 40 years ago shared a flat with Billy Idol when they were students at Sussex University in Brighton.

Billy wanted to be a star, and they found the idea hilarious.

• Agree 2

• 2 months later...
On 13/01/2020 at 22:47, Castlevania said:

Billy Idol’s English?

He's from that London

I wish I'd stop bumping up threads I'd created in drunken stupors months beforehand but as Levi Stubbs once said, I can't help myself

Edited by lid
Few feet into a yard of rum. A drinking with myself oh ho
  • Agree 1

On 13/01/2020 at 23:00, Happy Renting said:

My ex-next door neighbor from about 40 years ago shared a flat with Billy Idol when they were students at Sussex University in Brighton.

Billy wanted to be a star, and they found the idea hilarious.

Yes, I think I missed him when I was a student in Brighton.

swiss_democracy_for_all
2 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Shame. Did you bum anyone else who became famous...?

XYY

I'd imagine that Brighton is a good town to be a good looking young man, everyone's going to be after you, gay men will at least boost your ego, and the women will be glad to find a hetero. 

Yes it's 2am again and drink has been had

@spunko can you put this in the music section I shouldn't be spamming the OT forum with my drunken nonsense ta :)

Edited by lid
Pissed