• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Bakez

This is the end

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

It is on London local news now. Person on being interviewed is transgender. The ugliest fecker I've ever seen. It's all about inclusivity  fecking what?  I feel like I've been abducted and dropped on an alien world  I don't feel included in this carp  

The lunatics really have taken over the asylum haven't they. It really is the end, the end of civilisation 

The mayor supports it because he sees it as hastening the decline of western civilisation.

Whats's Sidi Sewerpipes game here then? 

I seem to remember him banning pictures of bikini models from the tube saying it offended his fat daughters or something like that.

I thought the real reason was because it offended a certain religious group

Edited by WorkingPoor

When do they say these polite things.  Must have changed fairly recently because when I was travelling on the tube 10+ years ago it was just barking out orders 'mind the gap', 'stand clear of the doors', 'the next train does not stop at this station', etc.  Nice that they've been polite for a few years, anyway.

But 'hello everyone' is far too informal for this application.  To me, any public announcer who starts with 'hello everyone' has marked themselves out as a moron before anything else is uttered.

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

When do they say these polite things.  Must have changed fairly recently because when I was travelling on the tube 10+ years ago it was just barking out orders 'mind the gap', 'stand clear of the doors', 'the next train does not stop at this station', etc.  Nice that they've been polite for a few years, anyway.

But 'hello everyone' is far too informal for this application.  To me, any public announcer who starts with 'hello everyone' has marked themselves out as a moron before anything else is uttered.

"Hi de Hi!"

"ello Campers"

Edited by WorkingPoor

41 minutes ago, One percent said:

It is on London local news now. Person on being interviewed is transgender. The ugliest fecker I've ever seen. It's all about inclusivity  fecking what?  I feel like I've been abducted and dropped on an alien world  I don't feel included in this carp  

The lunatics really have taken over the asylum haven't they. It really is the end, the end of civilisation 

irrelevent how fugly they are.  they were one now they are the other.  Ladies and Gentlemen, covers them before and after.

Cant see why TfL cant see that.

42 minutes ago, One percent said:

Hell in a handcart was my first thought.

1 minute ago, BLOOLOO said:

irrelevent how fugly they are.  they were one now they are the other.  Ladies and Gentlemen, covers them before and after.

Cant see why TfL cant see that.

Oh do keep up. There are about 71 one genders and counting don't cha know.

Just now, baffled said:

Oh do keep up. There are about 71 one genders and counting don't cha know.

I had heard, but there are still only two sexes..   Ladies, and Gentlemen.

2 minutes ago, BLOOLOO said:

I had heard, but there are still only two sexes..   Ladies, and Gentlemen.

So true. I actually use gender and sex interchangeably, but it seems there is a difference.