• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spygirl

GCSEs by 1st language spoke. Discuss

9 minutes ago, spygirl said:

20170715_BRC258.png

Hopefully the link will work.

Interesting results there.

Its not black and white that its black v. white.
Puts that BME teacher wank in context.

When my kids were little they went to football training in a church hall. In the hall next door were Kumon classes (Maths and English intensive repetition practice). ALL the kids going to football were European, ALL the kids going to Kumon were Chinese or Indian.

Interesting figures which seem to enforce the stereotypes of the various cultures (not in a negative way but just providing evidence of reality). I think the EE's are lower as they have not been in the UK as long (10 years max for the majority) compared to the Chinese/Indian/muslim who have been here for decades. Also a lot of the Czechs, Slovaks and Hungarians will actually be roma.

5 minutes ago, Oskar said:

Interesting figures which seem to enforce the stereotypes of the various cultures (not in a negative way but just providing evidence of reality). I think the EE's are lower as they have not been in the UK as long (10 years max for the majority) compared to the Chinese/Indian/muslim who have been here for decades. Also a lot of the Czechs, Slovaks and Hungarians will actually be roma.

Yes. I think Roma-EE outweigh the  non-Roma-EE.

1 minute ago, swissy_fit said:

If you engineer your benefits system to attract the dregs of Europe, what else can you expect?

I wonder what percentage of the European Roma population is in the UK now? They must be laughing their heads off in Prague, Bratislava, Bucharest, Sofia and Budapest. 

You are right, the EE's are laughing their nuts off at the stupid west but also very happy that we have so readily taken the problem off their hands.