• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
RJT1979

Naked Attraction

Thursday nights episode at the end of the show had a woman choosing between 2 guys. She went for a fresh faced 22 year old and she was 26. She was probably out of his league long term (when he gets older). But. They had a shag and then in the follow up interview she completely slags him off and dumps him cause he said he would like her babys. Her whole attitude was suddenly really nasty. She would be lucky to have his kids. She will probably still be single and childless at 45. You only need to watch last 10 mins of show on catchup.

Just to clarify. He was probably 9 or 10. She was a 6 or 7. 8 or 9 with makeup. Body was already on the turn aged 26. 

Edited by RJT1979

10 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Post some pics of both people please.

I'm not shallow or owt but can't be arsed even to remotely try and find a link to whatever shite you've just started a thread about...:D

Ditto. But I am intrigued.

5 hours ago, RJT1979 said:

Thursday nights episode at the end of the show had a woman choosing between 2 guys. She went for a fresh faced 22 year old and she was 26. She was probably out of his league long term (when he gets older). 

You think when he is 26 she wouldn't be able to bag him at 30 ?

He seemed to like her.

Was this the scouse/Cheshire shorter guy. If so, it's worth seeing, despite the cocks, just to see the creepy one from Surrey that kept doing that unintentional Blue Steel look that I found somewhere between unsettling and hilarious.

10 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

Cocks and fannys are really not that attractive, boobs and bums yes but, well I must be getting old and disinterested.

Well, you get to see them as well, but I wouldn't tbh it's so rare to see a normal weight woman on there with a nice body. I know that sounds sexist and cliched, but it's true; for balance I'd say ~50% of the men on there are obviously gym goers and take 'care' of themselves, maybe even a higher %.

4 minutes ago, spunko said:

Well, you get to see them as well, but I wouldn't tbh it's so rare to see a normal weight woman on there with a nice body. I know that sounds sexist and cliched, but it's true; for balance I'd say ~50% of the men on there are obviously gym goers and take 'care' of themselves, maybe even a higher %.

So the birds are disappointing and the blokes make you feel insecure, the point of this show is?

Just now, GBDamo said:

So the birds are disappointing and the blokes make you feel insecure, the point of this show is?

Morbid curiosity I suppose, nobody admits to watching it. I genuinely only saw a bit of this episode, having not seen it for months, although it now sounds like I watch it religiously of course! :D

Not exactly unusual to see minging girls with 'hot' guys...or ageing/short/bald creepers who have a sexy young thing on their arm. Half the couples I see out and about look several deviations from another in terms of (obvious, at least...might be a train wreck under the clothes) physical attractiveness.

Im guessing this chap wasnt, erm 'rich' 

11 hours ago, RJT1979 said:

Thursday nights episode at the end of the show had a woman choosing between 2 guys. She went for a fresh faced 22 year old and she was 26. She was probably out of his league long term (when he gets older). But. They had a shag and then in the follow up interview she completely slags him off and dumps him cause he said he would like her babys. Her whole attitude was suddenly really nasty. She would be lucky to have his kids. She will probably still be single and childless at 45. You only need to watch last 10 mins of show on catchup.

Just to clarify. He was probably 9 or 10. She was a 6 or 7. 8 or 9 with makeup. Body was already on the turn aged 26. 

Tits or GTFO

As I do not possess a television nor have any interest in popular culture, I have no idea what this is all about. Am I to assume it is some sort of 'dating' programme where the contestants are naked?

If so, it would seem appropriate to quote Paul Joseph Watson: 'This is why the terrorists want to kill us'.

17 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

As I do not possess a television nor have any interest in popular culture, I have no idea what this is all about. Am I to assume it is some sort of 'dating' programme where the contestants are naked?

If so, it would seem appropriate to quote Paul Joseph Watson: 'This is why the terrorists want to kill us'.

Correct. Bit of a guilty pleasure round ours.

Although I was watching it last week, and the first half was a gay man looking for a date, then the second half a straight woman! Bit of a raw deal...