• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
gibbon

Immigration Map

no, no, its an ageing population (dogwhistle...its white people who dont get with the program and just die off, the bastards). Despite the fact that relatively speaking, the overs 65s grew faster in number between 1981-2001 when health expenditure was stagnant in real terms than 2001-2019 when it rose massively. 

Note the findings of this 'study of studies'. (brings together a range of studies on ageing & NHS)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12147567

per capita health expenditures in England and Wales increased by 8% for ages 65 and over, compared to 31% for ages 5-64. Hence the proportion of total expenditures allocated to the population aged 65 and over decreased from 40% to 35%, a trend most noticeable for non-acute hospital costs. Demographic shifts and population growth accounted for only 18% of the observed increases in health care expenditures in England and Wales,

Bear in mind that study was from the early 2000s, when ageing was at similar levels for the then previous 15 years as the current 15 years. Only, since 2002, we've had far accelerated immigration, so its even less likely 'ageing population can be used an as excuse in todays NHS

Clicking around here trying to get a 'high score' - Harrow is 48%!

EDIT: Westmister 50.4% - surely that must be mostky very rich individuals? I'd have assumed Westmister was expensive as fuck.

Edited by JoeDavola

Just now, JoeDavola said:

You went to that place? Eton dear boy. You will never be in government.

Just now, Heffalump said:

It would be interesting to see this map correlated to quality of live indexes (such as GP/hospital wait times, pupils per school class, etc).

What is "quality of life" and how is it measured. No doubt @Happy Renting, has some Victorian appliance for this?

11 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

EDIT: Westmister 50.4% - surely that must be mostky very rich individuals? I'd have assumed Westmister was expensive as fuck.

Arent the maps the change, not the raw number....i dont have these stats (they are estimates, and by the ONS's own admission, their estimates are often worthless) but I do have stats for mothers country of Birth....taken when actual births occur...London was already high 20 years ago...nearly 40%...now around 60%. 

Somewhere like Boston lincs otoh has gone from 4-5% 20 years ago to 45% today. 

6 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Arent the maps the change, not the raw number....i dont have these stats (they are estimates, and by the ONS's own admission, their estimates are often worthless) but I do have stats for mothers country of Birth....taken when actual births occur...London was already high 20 years ago...nearly 40%...now around 60%. 

xD

Quality.

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

Come on, say it @gibbon. I DON'T LIKE WOGS. You will feel better for it.

Fuck off, Cunt.

I'm an immigrant to Australia & now call this my home. I'd quite happily give up my 'British' identity for my new country.

WOGS were/are a very extremely positive influence in making this country successful, along with the POMS.

Enjoy your multi wankfest

Since Bliar and Gormless Clown let rip with immigration health spending on health as more than doubled (in real terms).

And it's even more shit now.

But we are continually gaslighted by the like of the So-Called BBC with how good immigration is for the economy and there wouldn't even be a functioning NHS without immigration.

I think people at last are finally seeing through this shit. Hopefully.

Edited by Fischer

5 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Genetic health defects due to inbreeding? 

It's no coincidence that Bradford is the birth defect capital of the UK.

IIRC 80% of Muslims in Bradford marry their cousins (20% marry their sisters).

The Beeb even made a programme about it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t1v9s

Who'd have thunk it. "Sorry, this episode is no longer available".

While nearly every other one in the Born in Bradford series is !!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0001kbd/episodes/player

25 minutes ago, eight said:

xD

Quality.

They denounced both their LTIM immigration figures as worthless (immigration was annually underestimated by 50-60,000 between 2001-2011) and the PEEG (population estimates by ethnic group) which completely overlooked white flight.

For the second dataset there is really no excuse for given that annual schools census and births by ethnicity are recorded with give a very clear yearly view of whats going on.

I've noticed the same thing with the met office and weather data and of course, the good old BoE fan charts on HPC. Fire the lot of them.

Derbyshire Dales coming out at zero, sounds suspect ( would have thought 1 to 2%). I know it's in the top ten of least enriched. Might explain the relatively cheap house prices for a very affluent area, that the younger generation clearly don't want by voting for immigration friendly parties.

Edited by crashmonitor

There's a lot of immigration. It can't be undone. I think most are @spygirl relatives from somewhere Eastern. Not sure why some of you always see Africans everywhere, although Carl sees Jews.

13 minutes ago, MrPin said:

There's a lot of immigration. It can't be undone. I think most are @spygirl relatives from somewhere Eastern. Not sure why some of you always see Africans everywhere, although Carl sees Jews.

Yes- I see those who have caused (almost) every white European nation to be in the state they are in. Those who have pushed multicultural hell on the people and who continue to push for it, like you on this thread with your "you hate wogs, just say it" and your "Immigration can't be undone" shite.

Immigration can be undone, and it  should be.

1 hour ago, LC1 said:

That's a cheap shot. I see similar in hospital waiting rooms in central Manchester (son has regular appointments) - what's particularly striking to me is that the numbers seem much higher than the % of immigrants in the wider city population. Why is this? Genetic health defects due to inbreeding? Genuinely wondering.

I am convinced it`s health tourism ,either that or  it`s just our immigration is generally un healthy 

I was shocked and this was 18 years ago when my daughter was admitted ,at how many kids there were Asian /African  there was no correlation with the  general population 

It was the same a couple of years ago when i needed A&E  

Edited by Long time lurking

8 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Won't happen mate.:o

it will be eventually, it has to be, to survive

imagine another 20 years from now, even the shires will be no go zones

Edited by RJT1979

4 minutes ago, RJT1979 said:

it will be eventually, it has to be, to survive

imagine another 20 years from now, even the shires will be no go zones

When it happens it will be bloody, the west thanks to to globalists have slit there own throat. 

Normal people will have the government against them also