• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Nice lorry attack - one year ago tonight

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

One year ago tonight. Amazing how long ago it seem when it is just a year. So many similar attacks have happened all over the Western world since. So many lorry attacks, so many knife attacks, so many deniers, so many apologists.

Is the So-Called BBC doing a reminder of this or has it all,been forgotten and swept under the carpet? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By The Masked Tulip
      This is interesting. West Cross is almost Mumbles! Mere yards away.
      Mix of well to do expensive housing and well to do council housing. The council house owners won the lottery when they got the right to buy.
      Very similar to the area I live in just a mile or so further away. In my area, as I have pointed out in the past, as older people have died off in the council housing they appear to be being replaced by 'Asian' families who appear to be migrants. It has become very noticeable and rapid in my area but it had not crossed my mind whether the same might be happening in the area of West Cross. Gosh, it is almost Mumbles! 
      Then this happened. I will let you read it for yourselves. Believe me, any kind of trouble in this area is akin to finding hen's teeth.
      https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/woman-who-claims-group-12-15888205

• By Chewing Grass
      Georg Gärtner, the last German POW in America

• By The Masked Tulip
      Reports that a woman wearing explosives has entered a hospital in Dunkirk, taken hostages.