• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Nice lorry attack - one year ago tonight

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

One year ago tonight. Amazing how long ago it seem when it is just a year. So many similar attacks have happened all over the Western world since. So many lorry attacks, so many knife attacks, so many deniers, so many apologists.

Is the So-Called BBC doing a reminder of this or has it all,been forgotten and swept under the carpet? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By One percent
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-42872907
      An ambulance worker said he was "blown away" when a stranger paid his petrol bill as a thank you to people who "do a fantastic job".
      Emergency medical technician Tony Jones, of Rochdale, said he was "humbled" by the random act of kindness on his way to a night shift on Sunday.
      Mr Coray told the So-Called BBC: "People in the emergency services, teachers, carers, armed forces just don't get the recognition they deserve and I was able to show this gentleman that he and his colleagues are appreciated a lot more than they think."
      Mr Jones said: "It was such a nice gesture and on behalf of me, the rest of North West Ambulance Service and all other ambulance services up and down the country, it's our absolute pleasure."

aw, warms the cockles of the heart. 
    • By Great Guy
      I think there's something magical about using old stuff. It makes me think of the people that used the things before me.
      Here is some of my old stuff that I regularly use.
      1. A 1948 "yard o led" pencil.
      2. 1788 tankard.
      3. 1755 spoon.
      Tbh, I think using old stuff puts our problems into perspective. The spoon was made only ten years after the scots went berserk and were on the verge of taking over England. It was 60 years old when the French were on the verge of taking over Europe. It was 190 years old when the Germans nearly took over Europe.
      I think sometimes people on this forum get a little depressed about Muslims taking over Europe. However using my old stuff reminds me that the UK/ Europe has faced tough times before and we pulled through.... If Brits managed to keep their shit together after the fall of Singapore in WW2 I think we can as well...

• By Lone Lurker
      Norse Attack Map
      Being an IT numpty, I have no idea what is really going on here, but it is fascinating to watch.