• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I have no doubt electric cars will have a bright future, but there are too many headwinds in the immediate future for me to be fully confident that it's uptrend will continue during this year. You have to weigh up the probabilities.

I'll take a pass.

The amateur shares guys at work were jizzing themselves over TSLA today which tells me everything I need to know.

They were also interested in Sirius minerals and keep going on about how expensive these are and how much they went up yesterday.

This is normal

tsla.PNG

3 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

The amateur shares guys at work were jizzing themselves over TSLA today which tells me everything I need to know.

They were also interested in Sirius minerals and keep going on about how expensive these are and how much they went up yesterday.

Shoe shine boys?

Edited by Loki

A 10 day 1 minute chart for the record.

Untitled.gif.0e6df5c6be6b8db468d09e8c4b3f4280.gif

Most punters would be spread betting this kind of thing, it's no easy feat, as it is too easy to use too much leverage and be whipsawed out even if you get the direction right. 950 to 800 is pretty straight forward, but beneath that the bulls start to fight back, and you can get a $25 swing and you could be out frustratingly. 

I don't think TSLA had a share split, but if you left $1000 in there, it'll be worth 

58 x $748 = around $43K

Edited by 201p

I think the shorters might have closed out or they are hanging on - $901, there seems to be no stopping TSLA. However the NASDAQ has slipped back over the coronavirus drag on the market.

Untitled.thumb.gif.781ae593c61f3f3900236d3122a14b9d.gif

5 minutes ago, 201p said:

I think the shorters might have closed out or they are hanging on - $901, there seems to be no stopping TSLA.

Ask yourself who supplies Tesla with the huge number of Batteries it needs.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-lg-chem-tesla-china/tesla-battery-supplier-to-resume-output-in-china-on-february-10-idUSKBN20113J

Posted (edited)

This is SPCE, which some have said might be the next TSLA darling. It's Branson space program stock. But I'd be wary - a lot of uber rich folk might lose everything in the coming months, so it is possible there won't be as many people flying into space .

We're nearly back to "ground" level for this stock, although there is nothing to stop it going lower.

Untitled.thumb.gif.21f1f760f33035fdb353a63c87c65b8b.gif

Edited by 201p

Chart update, I suspect if one shorted at 900, they'd be covering now. Nice work  - er treat yourself to a brand new Tesla!

Untitled.thumb.gif.720a3ed31fb27c387277422219228bf1.gif

Elon must be getting cabin fever - he tweets that TSLA is too high. O.o

And urges to end the lockdown ASAP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52504187

Elon Musk tweet wipes $14bn off Tesla's value

"Tesla stock price too high imo," he said, one of several tweets that included a vow to sell his possessions.

In other tweets, he said his girlfriend was mad at him, while another simply read: "Rage, rage against the dying of the light of consciousness."

---

These tweets confirm he is only human.

Untitled.thumb.gif.e1fbeceb13b84fecd0082b9aaaec758a.gif

I note that SPCE is at $17 - having come off $10.

24 minutes ago, 201p said:

Elon must be getting cabin fever - he tweets that TSLA is too high. O.o

And urges to end the lockdown ASAP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52504187

Elon Musk tweet wipes $14bn off Tesla's value

"Tesla stock price too high imo," he said, one of several tweets that included a vow to sell his possessions.

In other tweets, he said his girlfriend was mad at him, while another simply read: "Rage, rage against the dying of the light of consciousness."

---

These tweets confirm he is only human.

Untitled.thumb.gif.e1fbeceb13b84fecd0082b9aaaec758a.gif

I note that SPCE is at $17 - having come off $10.

This is more of an indication of just how stupid the stock market is than it is of  Mr Musk's mental health.

On 02/05/2020 at 12:13, Option5 said:

This is more of an indication of just how stupid the stock market is than it is of  Mr Musk's mental health.

TESLA is the new ENRON.

Lots of dodgy accountancy in the background - things to come out on this one. 

Wait and see.

Sign in to follow this