• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Worrying stuff going on in South Africa

Taken from news.com.au

Quite a few reports building up on the systemic aggression, whites and especially white farmers now face under ANC rule. A 1st world country now swiftly turning into 3rd world one.

"Bury them alive!’: White South Africans fear for their future as horrific farm attacks escalate"

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

Got chatting to a ex SA resident a couple of weeks ago whilst out shopping. Multiple member of his close family murdered, now resident over here, land, houses nabbed.

Not far off genocide going on probably. Lots of isolated cases can be ignored by the press/left because it doesn't fit their narrative.

It was always going to slide back to third world status just like Southern Rhodesia / Zimbabwe.

The success of both countries was founded upon agricultural and mineral wealth exploited by a European culture.

This culture was imposed upon these countries by minority ex-colonial governments.

Take away this imposed culture and things go into steady and inexorable decline.

NB - I have not mentioned race. It is culture that either creates or destroys wealth.

Absolutely, I wrote to my MP for North Norfolk about this suggesting sanctions or a boycott whilst this slaughter was going on. Answer came back there none.

9 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It was always going to slide back to third world status just like Southern Rhodesia / Zimbabwe.

The success of both countries was founded upon agricultural and mineral wealth exploited by a European culture.

This culture was imposed upon these countries by minority ex-colonial governments.

Take away this imposed culture and things go into steady and inexorable decline.

NB - I have not mentioned race. It is culture that either creates or destroys wealth.

Not sure I buy wholly into this 'exploitation' meme. Neither do I subscribe to the 'one size fits all' for each of the countries you list. I wonder whether there are other points of view than this .." So, where are the cries to save South African whites who built an entire civilization in that formerly virtually DESERTED portion of Africa hundreds of years ago.  (Look it up)  When the blacks came in numbers because life was good there" taken from a Rense article.  It suggests that segregating themselves within that context was a way of protecting themselves from violence. Since ANC 700,000 lives have been lost ....

Its odd that 'diversity' is not forced on the majority black population in South Africa. I doubt its a concept they hear often. 

I think you're misinterpreting my use of exploited.

I have not used in the sense that Jeremy Corbyn might use it but in the "make use of" sense of exploiting resources.

Agricultural land is only productive if it is worked efficiently, mines only produce metal if there is an organised workforce being managed.

Take away the culture that organises their exploitation and you have a field tumbling back to scrub and a hole in the ground.

S.A. is an odd place on many levels and very difficult to put in words how it ticks. Trying to put 'native' africans into one box is usually the mistake europeans make when the real situation is more tribal than they think. Therein there are also cultural and work ethic differences. One example being that a lot of africans got to work to put food on the table, once that task has been achieved the workday is effectively over.

Colonialism has never worked going back to Ancient Rome.  A culture that wishes to expand its territory must do so by exterminating all or a very large percentage of the locals and then setting up a defensive border or buying the place by the legal system of the locals and then setting up a defensive border after clearing out the locals.  Using  the locals as cheap labor or slaves is a recipe for disaster eventually.  Given thousands of years of failure of the colonial system you might think somebody would have squealed but humanity has always been for the quick buck and to hell with the next generation.  The whites of South Africa made some very fundamental mistakes all documented in history.  The smart ones got out years ago.    Time to run now.  Years ago they could have walked.

Its a pity that we don't hear the cries for asylum for these white South African peoples. White people are being murdered for the color of their skin. MSM stays silent

1 minute ago, suzieq said:

Its a pity that we don't hear the cries for asylum for these white South African peoples. White people are being murdered for the color of their skin. MSM stays silent

They're frequently featured in The Daily Mail for one, as were the Zimbabwe white farmers who were being variously murdered or forced out.

I think what you mean is that the vocal and campaigning left couldn't give a stuff about them because they are a white minority; and this is absolutely the case and totally hypocritical.

For the left White Lives Don't Matter.

This makes my blood boil.

I obtained permanent residence status in SA in 1982. I worked for the South African Institute for Medical Research (SAMIR). I had many lovely friends of all colour...we didn;t give a fuck.

I returned to the UK many years later...having lived and experienced the diverse cultures there. I was met with hostility and venom from narrow minded hypocrites who had never been to SA. Wankers told me I was immoral. Wankers told me I was a gold digger. And the anti-apartheid movement was in top gear.

Now we have racism on an appalling scale.  White Africans getting kidnapped and tortured and raped. White Africans getting their heads split open trying to defend their property.

And where are the protesters now? Where are those wankers chanting and shouting outside South Africa House in Trafalgar square? Why are they not protesting for the white minority.  Because they've moved onto their next cause.

Bloody wankers the lot of them. they have blood on their hands.

YES - I'M BLOODY CROSS

Edited by Wahoo
I'M VERY CROSS

When I lived there, a friend had his farm compulsory purchased (at a low rate) and given to a "previously disadvantaged" farmer.

On day one the new owner stripped all the valuable brass components off the irrigation system and sold it for scrap. Perhaps didn't occur to him that plants need water.

Within a few months it was reduced to scrubland, and when the rains came, the bare topsoil was gullied and washed away. It's now completely abandoned.

1 minute ago, Captain Cavey said:

When I lived there, a friend had his farm compulsory purchased (at a low rate) and given to a "previously disadvantaged" farmer.

On day one the new owner stripped all the valuable brass components off the irrigation system and sold it for scrap. Perhaps didn't occur to him that plants need water.

Within a few months it was reduced to scrubland, and when the rains came, the bare topsoil was gullied and washed away. It's now completely abandoned.

In my previous company the bloke would be a project manager!

5 minutes ago, MrPin said:

You would have appreciated my work for Elektrisiteitsvoorsieningskommissie (EVKOM). People kept stealing the cables however.

ESKOM?

Ive also had the pleasure of working with them. Useless corrupt fucktards (apart from a few experts who make it work and carry the other 99.999% of the organization with them)

If aliens were watching the earth they would conclude that the "whiter" people were more succesful.

its a pity that we have to go through the "all people are equal" charade.

2 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

ESKOM?

Ive also had the pleasure of working with them. Useless corrupt fucktards (apart from a few experts who make it work and carry the other 99.999% of the organization with them)

The blokes I worked with were very sharp!

1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

S.A. is an odd place on many levels and very difficult to put in words how it ticks. Trying to put 'native' africans into one box is usually the mistake europeans make when the real situation is more tribal than they think. Therein there are also cultural and work ethic differences. One example being that a lot of africans got to work to put food on the table, once that task has been achieved the workday is effectively over.

That certainly chimes in with things that South Africans and Zimbabweans of all colours have told me about their countries. Brits on both the left and right look at these countries in very simplistic terms often basing their views on what they know about the racial politics of the industrialised west. What they miss is the fact that a lot of the regimes in places like Zimbabwe spend their time shagging over black Africans who happen to belong to the wrong tribe just as much as white farmers. 

https://www.businesslive.co.za/bd/opinion/2016-10-19-ethnic-nationalism-zumas-style-of/

Edited by Flirtygirty

Meeting South Africans (white) and hearing their stories of racial attacks and discrimination was one of the tings that red pilled me about the lefties/media in the UK.  They don't care about facts.  Just about feelz.

If Trump has any sense he'd declare a refugee acceptance program for white farmers from South Africa.  Win/Win.