• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
spunko

Coming out live on air etc

Recommended Posts

I didn't see that coming.

Mind when George Michael was caught in those toilets in LA I mentioned at work that I hadn't realised that he was gay and thought he was still going out with Pepsi. Or was it Shirley?  The blonde one.

I was told that it was "obvious" and everyone had known for years.

Whatever this "Gaydar" is that people have I seem to be deficient in.

Whilst not having a clue that he was gay the last couple of things in which I have seen him he had started looking very odd with his head much too big for his body like a Thunderbirds' puppet; I assume that's from stress related weight loss over the last few months as he was agonising about coming out.  His legs are like twigs in those pictures on the sofa. 

Edited by Frank Hovis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, spunko said:

Surprised nobody has started a thread on this. Where is spygirl?

I feel sorry for the wife, although surely she must have known deep down.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7977881/Phillip-Schofield-announces-hes-gay.html

That is quite something married for 27 years then he says he is gay, definitely feel sorry for the wife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

That is quite something married for 27 years then he says he is gay, definitely feel sorry for the wife

You've only got one life.  Anyone else feel the same way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, spunko said:

Surprised nobody has started a thread on this. Where is spygirl?

I feel sorry for the wife, although surely she must have known deep down.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7977881/Phillip-Schofield-announces-hes-gay.html

I feel sorry for Gordon.

All those years with Phil's hand up his arsehole. Probably had the other up @MrPin's too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, spunko said:

Surprised nobody has started a thread on this. Where is spygirl?

I feel sorry for the wife, although surely she must have known deep down.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7977881/Phillip-Schofield-announces-hes-gay.html

Known deep down......???????

Hes camp, he works in media, he does not not look at Hollys tits.

How many signs????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Mind when George Michael was caught in those toilets in LA I mentioned at work that I hadn't realised that he was gay and thought he was still going out with Pepsi. Or was it Shirley?  The blonde one.

I was told that it was "obvious" and everyone had known for years.

Whatever this "Gaydar" is that people have I seem to be deficient in.

 

Here's some more info for you. Brace yourself.

Danny La Rue - gay.

Liberace - also gay.

Russel Grant - gay.

Graham Norton - gay.

Freddie Mercury - gay.

And there's more. Hope I didn't shatter too many cherished illusions for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tdog said:

Swapping slim slender graceful women, who smell and feel like an absolute delight ... for mens bums? 

Seems like a bad deal to me.

That's because you naturally find women attractive and not men.  Same here.

But you get bisexual people and those who are entirely homosexual.  A poster on here who I won't cite as it seems rather tiresome to keep calling for his opinion described it as feeling deeply uncomfortable when closely embraced by a woman which is what a heterosexual man would get with a close male embrace.

People are made differently.

Though surely he's bisexual rather than entirely gay; he must have found his wife attractive when he married her.  You can't live that much of a lie for 27 years surely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, spunko said:

Surprised nobody has started a thread on this. Where is spygirl?

I feel sorry for the wife, although surely she must have known deep down.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7977881/Phillip-Schofield-announces-hes-gay.html

This is one of those where you think, “I didn’t actually realise ‘we’ were supposed to be pretending that not everyone knew.”

It’s right up there with: “Crisps don’t count towards your ‘five a day’ vegetables.” Or “Savile was a paedo.” Or “Bank overdraft charges are unjustifiably high.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, spunko said:

You've only got one life... so ruin your wife's? No winners here.

Yup, not a good one.  Nice if the love remains though but a tough ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fischer said:

 

Here's some more info for you. Brace yourself.

Danny La Rue - gay.

Liberace - also gay.

Russel Grant - gay.

Graham Norton - gay.

Freddie Mercury - gay.

And there's more. Hope I didn't shatter too many cherished illusions for you.

I did actually realise Graham Norton was after hearing him a few times on Loose Ends and his smutty conversation with the also gay Ned Sherrin.

A story about space travel would descend into talking about moving through the ring of Uranus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

There's flamboyant and there's being gay. As you say, your gaydar is low - means you're uber-straight. Enjoy your time at the peak of the oppression totem pole.:)

No it means you are Uber not interested in what people do with their junk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

No it means you are Uber not interested in what people do with their junk 

I think that's right. I have no interest in strangers' bed habits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.