• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

The richness of my local area

Have a look at this story and then have a click through the others. 

This man sexually abused a nine year old little boy. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET.

his sentence was ten months

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/15413413.JAILED__Man_who_got_boy__9__to_perform_a_sex_act_on_him_in_the_middle_of_the_street/?ref=ar

1 minute ago, One percent said:

We need to ask ourselves the level of madness that society has descended to if a guest in this country can molest a child, in the street, and not be asked to leave. 

What a mess. 

I expect it's something to do with his human rights and can't be sent to a country deemed high risk of hurt to him?

48 minutes ago, One percent said:

Have a look at this story and then have a click through the others. 

This man sexually abused a nine year old little boy. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET.

his sentence was ten months

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/15413413.JAILED__Man_who_got_boy__9__to_perform_a_sex_act_on_him_in_the_middle_of_the_street/?ref=ar

We visited Costco in Chingford this afternoon. I think I was the only white person in the store.

3 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

We visited Costco in Chingford this afternoon. I think I was the only white person in the store.

My favourite shop. :)

it is a bit like shopping with the desperate. 

3 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Adam Johnson must thinking how the fuck do I get 6 years for snogging an enthusiastic 15 year old and this creep gets 10 months for abusing a 9 year old.

Feck my, I really shouldn't have giggled at that but it really does lay bare the dual legal system does it not. 

And, how has this sad and disgusting case go no further than the local rag? 

Just now, One percent said:

My favourite shop. :)

it is a bit like shopping with the desperate. 

Virtually everyone has mountains of bottled water in a Country with one the safest supplies of water on the planet.....

Anyway it used to annoy me from an environmental perspective however now I quite like it as bottled water is subject to 20% VAT. As I doubt many of them will be paying income tax on their benefits / black market earnings this is one way of clawing something back.

1 minute ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Virtually everyone has mountains of bottled water in a Country with one the safest supplies of water on the planet.....

Anyway it used to annoy me from an environmental perspective however now I quite like it as bottled water is subject to 20% VAT. As I doubt many of them will be paying income tax on their benefits / black market earnings this is one way of clawing something back.

👍out of reps.

i duck in for coffee bean.  The do an excellent choice at a very good price. Although the price has almost doubled in a year. What's that you say, rpi has only been going up a couple of percent?  

I also have a wander round the wine isle. That's about it and I get out as soon as I can.

a wander by the cafe is always an education though. How can people be that fat?  

1 minute ago, One percent said:

👍out of reps.

i duck in for coffee bean.  The do an excellent choice at a very good price. Although the price has almost doubled in a year. What's that you say, rpi has only been going up a couple of percent?  

I also have a wander round the wine isle. That's about it and I get out as soon as I can.

a wander by the cafe is always an education though. How can people be that fat?  

RFOL - thats exactly what my wife said this afternoon!

Here is another story from the same local paper

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/15411833.Man_arrested_after_two_men_were_sexually_assaulted_while_sleeping_on_Central_line_trains/?ref=mrb&lp=6

not a lot of detail but they have been running with this for a couple of weeks 

young men coming back from town drunk.  Fall asleep on the train.  Wake up to find themselves being molested.  O.o

4 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Doesn't make sense. This country has lost the plot. While I think there's something creepy about Adam Johnson messing with a fifteen year old girl it seemed clear to me she was up for it and not naive. Six years was harsh IMO.

Messing with a nine year old child is a totally different matter. Ten months. I can't get my head round that sentence. Ten years would have been to short.

It should not have been a custodial sentence at all EE. A Black Maria to the nearest airport. 

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

OK, driven to the airport it is then.

But only if this lass is doing the driving...

f908fc91622e239a198d273327cb313f--old-pi

XYY

A good northern lass. Looks like she can do,some significant damage. 

Oh, btw, where on earth did you dig up a picture of me doing the washing? 

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

FFS.

Import stone age barbarians to destroy society.  Great idea.

Why is he not being deported?

It'll either be down to a precedent set by the UK courts interpreting the ECHR or the European Court of Justice. One or other of those is generally behind why we can't deport cunts like this.

1 minute ago, TheBlueCat said:

It'll either be down to a precedent set by the UK courts interpreting the ECHR or the European Court of Justice. One or other of those is generally behind why we can't deport cunts like this.

Ffs. Madness. Just madness.