• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Democorruptcy

FREE The Masked Tulip....

How worried are you by coronavirus?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. How worried are you by coronavirus?

• Not at all
    • Slightly
    • More than slightly
    • Very
    • It's the end of humanity
    • What virus? You are a poof, as told by XYY

He's probably having a grand old time chatting to anxious women in the toiletries aisle of his local supermarket, ruing the lack of hand sanitizer ("No, I couldn't possibly guess who has been buying up all the stock in the whole of Swansea") and, oh by the way, if you ever need a mask I have a spare one back at my place you could use. Why yes, I would happily show you my bunker...

I'm not sure the tmt is the real tmt. I'm still waiting for him to pm me on tos with proof he is. Shocking, I know. But to be to fair the tmt... He's as miserable as the original on tos. 

😍😍😍

The wig tho.. These the real deal. 

1 hour ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I'm not sure the tmt is the real tmt. I'm still waiting for him to pm me on tos with proof he is. Shocking, I know. But to be to fair the tmt... He's as miserable as the original on tos. 

😍😍😍

Posting 20k times in 3 years is quite the ruse if not... that's next level trolling. Nobody uses ToS now so I think you'll be waiting a while :D

7 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

😍😍😍

Some of us had our ability to pm on ToS stopped.

43 minutes ago, 201p said:

Come back all is forgiven!

Canyon-Aeroad-1.jpg

I had the vague fantasy about buying a top end aero-bike and training relentlessly for a year to see if I could break the 1 hour mark for a 25 mile TT. The best I ever did back in the day on a steel frame bike was 1 hour 15 mins so it's not totally impossible. Then I borrowed some power meter pedals for my track bike and discovered that the difference between doing it in 1 hour 3 minutes and 59 minutes is something like 200 watts (which I can do with practise) vs 240 watts (which is way above my FTP) so decided to save my 10K CAD instead. Beautiful bike at a decent price though!

2 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

If any of you cyclists want to join me at my local gin distillery for a grandstand view of the final leg of the tour of Britain next year you are very welcome. I might even get the first round in!

Are you providing accommodation?  :)

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

Now, why would you want me to bring spare pegs. You struck me, as an outdoorsy type, to have your own supply. :)

You have mistaken me for the more macho posters on dosbods.

I like a decent bed, not a palliasse.

Tbf the Tulip was becoming extremely emotionally invested within the Coronavirus thread and a break from that will do him the world of good.

It is after all just another type of flu which will go into general annual circulation with little drama in future years if the efforts to contain it are not as successful as was the case with SARS; they still may be as successful outside of China.